Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are Only TWO Genders; MALE & FEMALE. That's It. Deal with It.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it hasnt been suggested already, i submit the cuck is a gender all to its own.

Comment

People can self-identify as this that or the next thing and I literally couldn't care less, why does anyone else?

Gender roles based on biological sex are a spook that aims to subjugate the personal autonomy of the individual.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Take those other people's views and shove them up your as$ your perverted deviant.

People like you belong in Sodom and Gomorrah.
        I never said I was going to use those term but it can't kill to understand them. I too only consider two genders.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
          Only two kind of people.. There are those that do the fucking and those that get fucked. It's a pretty simple bit of business there,hoss.
          What do you call the ones doing the ****ing?
          What do you call the ones being ****ed?

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
            People can self-identify as this that or the next thing and I literally couldn't care less, why does anyone else?

Gender roles based on biological sex are a spook that aims to subjugate the personal autonomy of the individual.
            It's fine if a mentally ill guy in a wig *thinks* he's invented a third gender, but forcing other people or businesses to acknowledge a figment of his imagination just isn't going to cut it.

Civil rights should be grounded by scientific reality.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              It's fine if a mentally ill guy in a wig *thinks* he's invented a third gender, but forcing other people or businesses to acknowledge a figment of his imagination just isn't going to cut it.

Civil rights should be grounded by scientific reality.
              What were the first and second genders and the roles they occupy if not simply invented as well?

Biological sex is very real and has logical implications but there's no reason it should extend to behaviours such as hairstyles.

Furthermore no-one is asking you to acknowledge anything. You can not care and still not have it impact you, just live and let live and don't be purposely abrasive.

Comment

Yeah I'm talking from a scientific reality standpoint. I'm very aware of the attempts to redefine "gender" and "sex" as different typologies by the far-left the past few years but I choose not to acknowledge such stupidity.

Preserve your intellectual dignity. What you're doing is equivalent to wearing bellbottoms because everyone else is doing it, but with linguistics. There are two genders and they are biologically anchored. These fickle "everything is a social construct" movements die as soon as they sprouted up.
                Last edited by ////; 01-09-2017, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  I never said I was going to use those term but it can't kill to understand them. I too only consider two genders.
                  Understanding them means giving them validity. Why are you looking to completely pervert this world?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I know it's easier for your little brain to work with two but understand other people's views.
                    XX and XY, other than less than 1% which have XXY, it's always one of two.

You might want to cut the smug when you're illustrating ignorance of the most basic of Science.

I see you provided no links despite being asked. Hmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
                      What were the first and second genders and the roles they occupy if not simply invented as well?

Biological sex is very real and has logical implications but there's no reason it should extend to behaviours such as hairstyles.

Furthermore no-one is asking you to acknowledge anything. You can not care and still not have it impact you, just live and let live and don't be purposely abrasive.
                      Looks at post and than looked at possible age of poster before laughing.

The two genders weren't invented, they are what they are. We gave them names but they've always existed. Just because you have some idealogues trying to change the definitions of words like sex and gender.

And lets not pretend a small but vocal minority aren't trying to force their insanity onto others with legislation.

Comment

Working...
                      X