No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    there goes his kindergarten insult again.

try upgrading it, it really does not work.

doing the same thing over and over again expecting different result is what?
    I'm not getting you. I'm trying to operate as a social worker and give you the best advice possible but you rebuff me with deflection? You having a c0ck but wishing it was a **** is serious and worthy of a psychological round table discussion but you keep referencing kindergarten which is a bit troubling I would think, as you are a sexually ambiguous hermaphrodite in heat. Just, ya know, can we stay away from discussing or referencing children?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      there goes his kindergarten insult again.

try upgrading it, it really does not work.

doing the same thing over and over again expecting different result is what?
      Team leader Slip stream and his band of misfits aka 'team pointless' are all in here. Trolling me wherever I go. They even try to character profile me. Lol

Their obsession with me has really reached the point It's like fan girling already man. Creepy shyit lol

I guess I should be flattered but too much stalking is creepy

Comment

• Rath and spoon are a bunch of Larry merchants...they stay hatin and we know why...wake up stop being unconscious...actually look at the devil mind within you and disidentify with it...you are not your thoughts and you are not the hate you have for mayweather...grow up in consciousness...evolve spiritually and spread love not hate...mayweather is still an all time great...put that energy into creating a prosperous business instead...this round the clock hating is sad...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          "Spoon's a piece of work only a mentally and emotionally disabled mother could love...."

mentally and emotionally disabled? could love?

that's all you learned after 25 years of talking to yourself in the mirror? to contradict yourself?
          Slip Stream is actually character profiling himself to understand human behavior. He doesn't leave his room that much so he is left to mirror himself hehe

One would only look at his work room and his Towering PC with his windows XP Os. With silver surfer wallpaper to know this dude needs serious help lmao

Case in point hahaha

The man who loves to Slip into a Stream of Consciousness

Slip just a friendly advice I think you need a make over bud. When was the last time you had sex? Seriously hehehe

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-01-2015, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
            Rath and spoon are a bunch of Larry merchants...they stay hatin and we know why...wake up stop being unconscious...actually look at the devil mind within you and disidentify with it...you are not your thoughts and you are not the hate you have for mayweather...grow up in consciousness...evolve spiritually and spread love not hate...mayweather is still an all time great...put that energy into creating a prosperous business instead...this round the clock hating is sad...
            Lol wtf is this religious stuff this is boxing site dude. If you got something to say about the topic at hand be my guest. Dispute it or time stamp it we can discuss

This is fuvked up! Now we have a troll awhile back, a silver surfer dude who hasn't replaced his Os system, a poster who thinks Floyd is a cheat but still loves him to death, and an evangelist who thinks Floyd is righteous and wants to convert me lmao

Dude, if you want to preach their are other avenues. But if their is one who needs saving it's Floyd. You do know his a wife beater right? A cheater? A gang banger etc lol I recommend you channel your energy into saving him.

If you want to contribute to the thread I'm all ears, but if you want to spread the good news. This is not the place lmao..

In all honesty, I'm just showing proof. If you believe in God then what I'm doing is not wrong since all I'm doing is reporting facts. Videos are hard copies of events that transpired. And that's with a straight face. Dispute all you want. I'm up for it, but I assure the author of that video did it with fairness in mind.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 12-01-2015, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Not sure if the TS is just a dedicated and delusional pac fan or an all powerful and masterful troll that has a lot of people squirming in his web of troll threads. Really really not sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                Not sure if the TS is just a dedicated and delusional pac fan or an all powerful and masterful troll that has a lot of people squirming in his web of troll threads. Really really not sure.
                I'm that powerful, Floyd trolls hate me hehe

They follow me around for speaking the truth.

Watch the vids it's a nice watch. You'll know why they hate me.

Comment

• Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                  Those videos they try to hide from its like theyre doing everything to ignore the TRUITH! Go spoon never stop reminding them!
                  In the spirit of fairness. I will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Slip Stream is actually character profiling himself to understand human behavior. He doesn't leave his room that much so he is left to mirror himself hehe

One would only look at his work room and his Towering PC with his windows XP Os. With silver surfer wallpaper to know this dude needs serious help lmao

Case in point hahaha

The man who loves to Slip into a Stream of Consciousness

Slip just a friendly advice I think you need a make over bud. When was the last time you had sex? Seriously hehehe

I would much rather be the character you try to depict me as rather than the one you obviously are, a shemale looking to "spoon" with someone. Aren't there sites where you can meet guys or whatever?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Lol wtf is this religious stuff this is boxing site dude. If you got something to say about the topic at hand be my guest. Dispute it or time stamp it we can discuss

This is fuvked up! Now we have a troll awhile back, a silver surfer dude who hasn't replaced his Os system, a poster who thinks Floyd is a cheat but still loves him to death, and an evangelist who thinks Floyd is righteous and wants to convert me lmao

Dude, if you want to preach their are other avenues. But if their is one who needs saving it's Floyd. You do know his a wife beater right? A cheater? A gang banger etc lol I recommend you channel your energy into saving him.

If you want to contribute to the thread I'm all ears, but if you want to spread the good news. This is not the place lmao..

In all honesty, I'm just showing proof. If you believe in God then what I'm doing is not wrong since all I'm doing is reporting facts. Videos are hard copies of events that transpired. And that's with a straight face. Dispute all you want. I'm up for it, but I assure the author of that video did it with fairness in mind.
                      I didn't state anything religious as i despise religion but instead gave you some game on consciousness...something you're failing to lack right now but if you want to be religious the bible says to mind your own business and to stop judging others...something you clearly are not doing...who wants to be subjected to your hate of another man everyday...you don't even talk about other fighters just a hidden racist agenda point blank period...

Comment

Working...
                      X