Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A fighter wins an emotional fight with a broke hand against a champion on the comebac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fighter wins an emotional fight with a broke hand against a champion on the comebac

And all you guys can do is hate?

I'm just utterly convinced the majority of you are racist. If donaire wasn't Filipino would he be getting this much hate? ****, Kirland lost to ishida and almost got knocked out in the first round against angulo and everybody was defending him and even talking about sergio martinez.

Donaire put on a great performance in his first fight at 122, he was emotionally out of whack because of the press conference so he didn't fight as smart as he usually does. Aginst a guy who was crying for losing to arce and who was using this fight to prove that he's the champion he used to think he was.

**** all of you. Team Philippines stays winning. Keep em coming.

WAR DONAIRE
    Last edited by Paclan; 02-04-2012, 11:30 PM.

shut up man.shut up..........you dont even know the damn fight was at 122......seriously shut up

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      shut up man.shut up..........you dont even know the damn fight was at 122......seriously shut up
      1. Make me?
      2. Thanks,even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post

I'm just utterly convinced the majority of you are racist. If donaire wasn't Filipino would he be getting this much hate? ****, Kirland lost to ishida and almost got knocked out in the first round against angulo and everybody was defending him and even talking about sergio martinez.

Donaire put on a great performance in his first fight at 122, he was emotionally out of whack because of the press conference so he didn't fight as smart as he usually does. Aginst a guy who was crying for losing to arce and who was using this fight to prove that he's the champion he used to think he was.

WAR DONAIRE
        now you change it to 122???lol

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          now you change it to 122???lol
          no, i'm gonna keep the wrong weight there even though I know the right one now.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post

Donaire put on a great performance in his first fight at 118, he was emotionally out of whack because of the press conference so he didn't fight as smart as he usually does. Aginst a guy who was crying for losing to arce and who was using this fight to prove that he's the champion he used to think he was.

WAR DONAIRE
            Yawn.

He didn't stop using the hand until the 12h.
            Coincidentally, that's when Robert found out it was hurt, between the 11th and 12th.
            He runs over to Vazquezes corner after the fight, and pulls a Kanye. " I respect him, hes great, but guess what... yo guess what... hey listen... guess what.... my hand was broken "
            He quickly rushes to take his glove off and show all the funs and the camera crew his bloody wraps.

This kids ego is huge and I gurantee he didn't hurt his hand until the 10th or 11th, when he STOPPED USING IT. With his big ass ego, he'd probably say anything to save face for looking so poor.

in the end, no one is hating, people are stating the facts. This is 2 fights in a row he's looked like trash now. Is it a coincidence that both men brought a good defense and jab to the party? One was damn near 2 feet tall.

Donaire has proven to be easy to hit against a patient fighter. Wreckless, inaccurate, and just a complete dud in comparison to what he is billed as. It's becoming painfully clear he will struggle with fighters who don't open up and give him big chances to shine.

So.. is it hating for saying he'd struggle with Moreno and possibly lose to Rigo judging by his performances against tight guards?

Comment

TS...i have to agree. A man fights the full 12 and wins. Out punches out lands out throws...throws more and lands more power punches...with one hand and people cant respect that. Thats pure hate or pure ignorance. Or both!

Comment

Some here are hatin because he's pinoy but he didn't perform up to the standards i expected him to. I think Donaire can beat the best at 122 (Rigondeaux is a toss up) but he should stay away from 126.

Comment

If you want to talk about unimpressive performances, lets talk about Rigo Vs Cordoba at cowboy stadium where Rigo Choked. And Cordoba was walking him down for the majority of the fight.

He might have all the skill in the world but your heart needs to carry you the rest of the way. I think Rigo crumbles against donaire's pressure and he'll be reluctant to throw because of the counters.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
                    Some here are hatin because he's pinoy but he didn't perform up to the standards i expected him to. I think Donaire can beat the best at 122 (Rigondeaux is a toss up) but he should stay away from 126.
                    holy ****....did you know he only had one hand....dont you think that would put a damper on performance

Comment

Working...
                    X