Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do/think if you encountered these guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has the TS said what HE would do ?????

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      In the real world you would get stomped out like a doormat before you could say all those slick smartass words
      In your world, that's what would happen to you. In the real world, they would just apologize.

"My bad, veterano!!" ......... and run.

Comment

What would you do if this guy was smoking a cigarette, looking hard/tough and looking like he's ready to slam a motherfucker in an instant?

What would you do if you were in the immediate vicinity of a man carrying himself that way and you were around someone giving off that energy?

What would you do if you were in this situation? SERIOUSLY. This is a serious question. How would you handle this situation?

Look at the guy in the background taking a puff out of his cigarette and flicking it. What would you do/think if you cross paths with him? Serious question. BostonGuy

StargazerV, i_am_a_champ, PACnPBFsuck, Offic.Scorecard, man down, jaded, todisday, Caught Square, BrometheusBob., JimRaynor, MagikLair, Rowa, BuckToothed, F l i c k e r, DoubleLeftH00k, Kris Silver, Bundt, TheBoxingBanger, delacampos, Robi13, Don Pichardo, Coreytrevor12, QuickStrike00, Sparked_26, Motorcity Cobra, darkevone, tdawg83, SilverMiles, BoxingFan85, dd11212, AllBoxingAD, Oxn, Theodore, alejandro01, club fighter, ////
        I'm too old to be anywhere near these cats! Maybe back in 89' things would be different?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Hes welcome to act how he wants as long as he didnt try and fack with me.
          Dude just noticed your sig. wtf is that. Looks like your ready for ww3.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Dude just noticed your sig. wtf is that. Looks like your ready for ww3.
            Its a mini Draco, lots of fun to shoot.

Comment

So random haha.. that dude in the video is Lil man west from V-Boyz..

I asked the little homies in Garden Grove and got mixed feedback about this guy.

Vietnamese Boyz used to buy Ice from us back in the days. I guess we were pretty cool since we had common enemies in WC but V-Boyz know wsup with us.

Comment

And to answer this ques, if i crossed paths with Lil Man, Id dog him to show superiority.

Asian gang community isnt that big in LA and all the older heads that control the current V-Boyz go way back with me.

Little man west is just a pee wee..

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
                  i would crap in my hand and throw it at him.
                  The old monkey approach huh? Nice

Comment

There's all these clowns around here, I'm starting to think I'm in a circus. Can't even have a real conversation; Everybody is a fucking comedian. No one wants to hear the bullshit spewing from their silly ass mouths. It's that simple. That goes to Willy Wanker and Red Foxx's silly ass. He came in my thread not to post something real but just to say some non-sense with his ass clown Willy Wanker. Go jerk each other off somewhere else you goofy son of a bitch. You're not funny; you're a jackass. That's the truth! If it hurts, oh well, fuck you!
                    I think he's funny. You got a problem with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      The old monkey approach huh? Nice
                      yup. to show him respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X