X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Now that's a signing.

Klopp going on crying about all this spending and in a day Liverpool spunked 65m while giving 200k/wk to one of the players, after refusing to pay the janitor and his colleagues.
    What they will say and proudly is that Liverpool ripped off both the selling clubs by paying tiny amounts up front.

Dunno I'm tired of Liverpool there is no reason for him to be chirping at us. They're 33 points ahead of us. Do you.

He's obviously got the arse they missed out on Werner.

Dunno why they'd whinge anyway they will play the weakest Chelsea team without Chilwell, Pulisic, Thiago Silva, Ziyech, and a goalie whereas the others in theory will face a much stronger team
    Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-19-2020, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      You think Zaha, Michy, and Eze will all start?
      I thought one of Michy and Eze would start, but they are both coming off the bench. Expect them to both get in early in the 2nd half though. Scared ****less of the combo of Sakho and Kouyate as the CB's though

Comment

• If Ayew isnt dropped after that....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          What they will say and proudly is that Liverpool ripped off both the selling clubs by paying tiny amounts up front.

Dunno I'm tired of Liverpool there is no reason for him to be chirping at us. They're 33 points ahead of us. Do you.

He's obviously got the arse they missed out on Werner.

Dunno why they'd whinge anyway they will play the weakest Chelsea team without Chilwell, Pulisic, Thiago Silva, Ziyech, and a goalie whereas the others in theory will face a much stronger team
          Speaking of those players.

What's the deal with Chelsea and crocked players?

Rudiger, emerson, drinkwater, barkley, pulisic, ziyech, chilwell, even that Mbuyama barca kid.

All came on injuries. Just wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
            You mad brah
            Nah. It's a great signing for Pool.

I still dont quite understand the Thiago signing but he's a world class player.

The only player I've ever been genuinely jealous of Chelsea not having is Leroy Sane. Insanely talented.

Comment

• First 2-0 start in PL play in club history, back to back PL wins at Old Trafford Rename it Hodgson Park! Zaha's Revenge!! Somebody make sure Motherducker doesn't pop that cyanide caplet! Shut down MU's attack with a rag tag back line. Just wait until we get fully healthy and work Eze and Bats in fully. Europe here we come!!!

Comment

• BigZ was right. Palace bullied Man United, 3-1.

That Eze kid is pretty good as well. He's only getting cameos but looks like a player.

Gareth Bale and Reguillon to Spurs is official too. Spurs loading up.
                Last edited by F l i c k e r; 09-19-2020, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Media will go on about the 2nd goal and Kepa but forget Chelsea were thoroughly outplayed in their 2 matches Lampard selections and tactics will be ignored probably why Frank will keep playing him

Also I wonder how long Mason Mount is going to start being as useless as he is **** if Chelsea insist on playing English player play Hudson-Odoi or Barkley ffs
                  Last edited by Phenom; 09-20-2020, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Media will go on about the 2nd goal and Kepa but forget Chelsea were thoroughly outplayed in their 2 matches Lampard selections and tactics will be ignored probably why Frank will keep playing him

Also I wonder how long Mason Mount is going to start being as useless as he is **** if Chelsea insist on playing English player play Hudson-Odoi or Barkley ffs
                    Media? As if.

Mount played well, I literally cant understand what the agenda is against him.

Chelsea got outclassed but the plan was the classic sucker punch that Conte and Mourinho would use. There was nothing too clear in that first half and Werner isolated Fabinho 1 vs 1 twice.

The problem with those tactics is you look passive when you lose and the argument was there was absolutely no way Chelsea were gonna keep a clean sheet. But goals change games.

In reality there is a keeper, a left back, a centre half, and 2 wingers to go into that team. It's a lot.

Also Chelsea are never gonna challenge this season with 7 new starters. Havertz and Werner would have to be fire and so would Ziyech and Puli. They would all have to stay fit. Mendy would have to come in and be world class and Thiago somehow still being world class despite his age.

I thought Chelsea might catch City because I think they might go a bit stale but we will see how they look. At the minute Chelsea haven't shown anything because the team is fundamentally the same

Comment

• Why would there be an agenda I swear I don't remember Mount getting a touch in the 1st half Frank conceded the match taking out Kai but even before the red Liverpool had nothing to worry about coming the other way this exactly the kind of match were hoping for after looking average against Arsenal and Leeds

Comment

Working...
                      X