Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder - The best fights takes time to marinate, it takes time to developing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder - The best fights takes time to marinate, it takes time to developing

In the following interview Wilder explains why the fight hasn't happened yet:

"We don't understand the definition of patience, waiting. We want things done right now, when we want it we want it now."
    "In boxing, unfortunately, it doesn't work that way."
    "Certain things take time. Especially, the best fights takes time to marinate, it takes time to developing."
    "The contract and negotiations must be right." - this one is pure brilliance

Finkel seems to agree, making the fight is now suddenly "complex and complicated".

And we thought it's as simple as saying yes to an email offer with a 24h deadline and no rematch clause, without any meetings, contracts, negotiations...

quack quack quack, he didnt give two ****s about marinating the fury fight when he thought he would be rusty as hell.

Comment

desperate attempt to deflect and place all blame on wilder

similar to people saying floyd was at fault because he said "my health is important"...floyd said thats as a reason as to why he demanded extra testing which the other side refused....and the *******s took it and ran with it as proof floyd was ducking....LOL....taking stuff out of context and twisting it

but what should i expect from fans of a guy whos own hero said he was ducking and previously offered wilder 12.5 million when AJs own network came in and offered him more than that to fight d breezy LOL

all wilder is saying is taht when they come correct, 50/50 like hes asking, it will get done....

Comment

hearn must be punching himself in his micro-sack knowing he could have had wilder for 12.5 last year and now DAZN cant even buy him for 40 mil flat

50/50 come correct hearn/DAZN and get your wig split!!!

Comment

yeah the fight is complicated

DAZN trying to buy wilder and raising subscriptions

all the other side want is 50/50....come correct hearn/dazn!!!

Comment

Jesus...used to be a big Wilder fan, but he's lost me with this BS smfh...

Comment

It was a big rush last year to get the fight made. He took charge and was emailing hearn personally. I Guess he changed his mind. He wants this fight to "developing"

Comment

He's changed his tune. Glad everyone sees through him and now and sees him for what he is.

Comment

Damn, Haymon and Finkel got this guy brainwashed.

Comment

Proof he never wanted the fight. Everyone was blaming Hearn though.

Comment

Working...
                    X