No announcement yet.

Phone Plans: what you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    theres wifi in every corner so i dont feel the need to pay extra for data. plus its a great way to disconnect from your phone not looking at sht all the time
    Do u make calls a lot?

If not then yah 10$ prepaid with rollovers is good to consider
    My pops has the plan and has 500 in minutes saved lol

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Do u make calls a lot?

If not then yah 10$ prepaid with rollovers is good to consider
      My pops has the plan and has 500 in minutes saved lol
      zero phone calls. its pretty much just used by chinese telemarketers and my manager if i need to be floated to a different location. ill just ask the biacth to text me haha

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        damn im liking that 12/month. i honestly do not talk or text anymore bc theres snapchat, IG, fb messenger. phone calls on fb is actually way clearer. btches dont text anymore either. you dm them on sc or ig they respond right away
        Yea, you can get something like a MotoG that uses 3G for $25. I think it's 500 minutes, 250 texts. She's been doing it for 6 years now. Has literally saved us thousands of dollars. When she used to text a ton she used one of those free services like you described.

Comment

Oh, and PagePlus is Verizon network so her $12/month coverage is actually better than when I had att or Tmobile.

Comment

Verizon $150/mo

i dont wanna talk about it

Comment

Simple mobile 6gigs at highspeed and unlimited texts, national calls and int'l calls at 40$/month

Comment

Basic plan no data and a unlimited calling add on. Data is a rip off if you live in an urban area. My internet provider Shaw Canada has wifi hot spots all over the city so data isn't necessary.

Comment

Verizon $130/month

Comment

Used to have $40/month 1GB of 4G and then everything else unlimited.

Comment

Cheapest prepaid. Seems like I only ever talk on the phone anymore if it's some outdated government stuff so I have a zillion carryover minutes I'll never use. Anything work related is texts or emails.

Comment

Working...
                      X