Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will win between Pacquiao and Morales II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think will win between Pacquiao and Morales II?

Hi all, just wondering what you thought of this. I actually think Pac will win the rematch... he's a tremendous boxer and now he's got the Reyes gloves for the second bout it could make all the difference.

pacman tko 6.. that's it... !!!!

Comment

Hoping for the best!! May Pacman win!! BY KO!

Comment

pac ud over lord chickengay morales

Comment

how can you call morales chickengay?
          I think Pacman has a mental edge going into the fight since he won his last fight, but I think Manny has the right style for Morales to win. If manny wants to brawl Morales can brawl righ with him, if Morales boxes like he did most of the first fight he will win. I think Erik will win another close UD.
          Im a Morales fan, but **** i also want him to loose cause i want Manny to fight Barrera again. Barrera is already talking about fighting Morales again, fight pacquiao you bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by Famoso Matador
            how can you call morales chickengay?
            I think Pacman has a mental edge going into the fight since he won his last fight, but I think Manny has the right style for Morales to win. If manny wants to brawl Morales can brawl righ with him, if Morales boxes like he did most of the first fight he will win. I think Erik will win another close UD.
            Im a Morales fan, but **** i also want him to loose cause i want Manny to fight Barrera again. Barrera is already talking about fighting Morales again, fight pacquiao you bastard!
            how long has it been since erik won a brawl ? he lost to barrera
            for not having the mental attitude to fight the right fight,
            then he couldnt adjust against raheem till the last few rds.

all pac has to do is keep up his punch output, erik wont like it

Comment

I definitely think Pac will be the better fighter... hit me with good K if you agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak
                I definitely think Pac will be the better fighter... hit me with good K if you agree.
                I'm leaning towards a Pacman victory as well. Morales looked like **** in his last fight, while Pac looked good.

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak
                  i would if i could, but i cant, so i aint

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand
                    I'm leaning towards a Pacman victory as well. Morales looked like **** in his last fight, while Pac looked good.
                    It's just not a good indicator of how this rematch with Pac will turnout, I mean I picked Raheem to win and I thought it would've been an upset if Morales won, Zahir is a world-class talent that nobody wanted or wants to mess with. Pac's opponent who I don't even remember or even heard of the name was made to order for Pac. I'll be rooting for Pac, but I see Morales winning although a Pac victory would not come as a surprise.

Comment

Working...
                    X