Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Reacts, and explain what went wrong with Mikey (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Well, it is not entirely true. If you watched the Broner fight. Pac was all over Broner. Pushing and pushing and chasing and catching Broner with his footwork. Broner can't get Pac off of him. That said yes Pac is not the man he used to be, but there's enough speed in his footwork to keep Erol honest. Pac can come in with his angles and spin Spence to a blind spot. Its a good fight.
    Well that might be the case if Broner was comparable to Spence...but they are not remotely comparable.

Comment

I pray pac doesn’t take this fight. I think he’s thinking I fight Spence in front of 70k in Dallas make 20+ million and Floyd would have to come back after i prove I’m the best.

But Errol will just end up hurting him and dashing his dreams.

Comment

Well, it is not entirely true. If you watched the Broner fight. Pac was all over Broner. Pushing and pushing and chasing and catching Broner with his footwork. Broner can't get Pac off of him. That said yes Pac is not the man he used to be, but there's enough speed in his footwork to keep Erol honest. Pac can come in with his angles and spin Spence to a blind spot. Its a good fight.

Broner shells up and doesnt throw when pressured. That was already known and he was a great hand picked match up for old Pac.

Pac's foot speed and control of distance was not there in the Horn fight. Doesnt matter if you think he won that fight, he still struggled greatly and was not the same fighter who could dart in and out of range like he could in his early 30s.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Broner shells up and doesnt throw when pressured. That was already known and he was a great hand picked match up for old Pac.

Pac's foot speed and control of distance was not there in the Horn fight. Doesnt matter if you think he won that fight, he still struggled greatly and was not the same fighter who could dart in and out of range like he could in his early 30s.
          ahhh coz in Australia they allowed Horn to play WWE which is actually foul in the truest essence of boxing. So yeah, no amount of skill Pac did can counter wrestling especially if a 165 lb taller man was wrestling him. If that wasn't allowed Horn wouldn't have lasted 12 rounds with Pac.

I'll make it simple for you. If a bigger man was allowed to wrestler, will a boxers skill matter in a wrestling match? NOPE.

That said.. The majority of the world still saw Manny win an ugly fight.

This ain't boxing Doll. This is corruption at it's best.

Here's Pac's footwork. Imagine that, with all that dirty Wrestling pac still destroyed him. Enjoy.

IGOR ANYONE??

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-19-2019, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Well that might be the case if Broner was comparable to Spence...but they are not remotely comparable.
            Never said they are. I'm just saying if you've watched his past 3 fights. Pac can still get to where he wants to be with his footwork. He still have some left. He can position himself with ease. He can blitz in and out and spin his opponents in a bad postion. Something Mikey can ever do. Not as good at his prime, but he does get it done. Question is. Is his foot speed enough to risk his health? Only time will tell.

This is a good fight. At this stage Pac is the underdog, but if he pulls it off this again adds to his legendary status.

I for one don't want Pac to fight anymore, but if he wants to add to his legacy and put a cherry on top. Beating Spence is bigger than beating Floyd at this point. If he pulls it. This is back to back fighter of the decade written all over it.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 03-19-2019, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              uh how the hell is Mikey going to develop speed when he is a slow twitch fighter?

Pacman is blessed with speed and quickness so its easy for him to say that lol
              Exactly, that's Pac saying before the fight he needs to develop which is not develop in months.. It's actually a gift to have speed either you have or you don't as a fighter.

The underlying message there is.. If you got what his saying before the fight is Mikey is ****ed. He doesn't have the speed to neutralized Spence assets.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
                The Floyd fight is not there (and won't be) anyway so what's the point? I think going out against the best in a big platform would be the best thing to do while you're still in a position to be in there.
                I agree. If Pac wants to be stubborn and still want to fight. Win, lose or draw with a top prime fighter like Spence will be good for Pac's legacy so its better than Pac fighting patsies.. So if he wins great. If he loses in a competitive fight. Legacy gets even shinier for fighting a top dog @ 40.

Comment

Never said they are. I'm just saying if you've watched his past 3 fights. Pac can still get to where he wants to be with his footwork. He still have some left. He can position himself with ease. He can blitz in and out and spin his opponents in a bad postion. Something Mikey can ever do. Not as good at his prime, but he does get it done. Question is. Is his foot speed enough to risk his health? Only time will tell.

This is a good fight. At this stage Pac is the underdog, but if he pulls it off this again adds to his legendary status.

I for one don't want Pac to fight anymore, but if he wants to add to his legacy and put a cherry on top. Beating Spence is bigger than beating Floyd at this point. If he pulls it. This is back to back fighter of the decade written all over it.
                  Agreed. I think he should forget about Floyd already and let the past be the past. There are some few good fighters in this generation in front of him right now, in his weight division. I know he's an old timer right at this point but let's just see him take on these new generation fighters and let's enjoy the show.

Comment

I agree. If Pac wants to be stubborn and still want to fight. Win, lose or draw with a top prime fighter like Spence will be good for Pac's legacy so its better than Pac fighting patsies.. So if he wins great. If he loses in a competitive fight. Legacy gets even shinier for fighting a top dog @ 40.

Yeah, I don't like seeing Pac fighting some Alvarado's or Collazos' it's kind of a downgrade looking even for him. Let's just see him end (win or lose) near the top level.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
                      Yeah, I don't like seeing Pac fighting some Alvarado's or Collazos' it's kind of a downgrade looking even for him. Let's just see him end (win or lose) near the top level.
                      Yeah, those are nonsense fights. If he still wants to fight. He needs to fight the top dogs or just retire. At this point it's about the cherry on top.

Comment

Working...
                      X