No announcement yet.

Ghostface wins the lottery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghostface wins the lottery

Lotto Winner in Jamaica Just Collected His Winnings in Disguise as Ghostface from ‘Scream’

Meet our Hero of the Week.

Reported by Fox 31, a mystery man just collected a $158.4 million ($1.2 million in U.S. dollars) Super Lotto jackpot prize over in Kingston, Jamaica, nearly two months after he actually won. It seems the man was having cold feet about collecting the life-changing winnings, and he’s clearly intent on ensuring the money doesn’t change his life in negative ways.

In an apparent attempt to avoid being hit up for money by everyone around him, the man collected his million+ dollars while wearing the Scream franchise’s Ghostface mask!

“I looked at my ticket and ran into my bathroom and said, ‘I won! I won!’ From the day I found out that I won, I’ve been sick,” the man told St. Lucia News. “My head hurt me for three days because I was thinking so much. [Wondering] if what I’ve been longing for really come true. I had a belly ache for two weeks, sometimes I feel so much pain I forgot that I had won.”

If the movies have taught us anything, it’s that you never know who’s under that mask…

Wow, they make you do publicity? You get to opt out here.

Comment

So they don't allow winners to stay anonymous in Jamaica?

Comment

I bet he has tattoos on his hands.

Comment

Winners should have the right to be anonymous for security reasons.

Comment

Comment

Man, that's the way to do it! I've only played the lotto twice, and both times I played, I had NIGHTMARES that I won

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                Wow, they make you do publicity? You get to opt out here.
                wheres "out here"? i know in the us. only some states allow you to stay annoymous and others dont you have to show yoru face.

Comment

Congrats siablo. Now you don't have to suck goat peckers for nutrition. You can do it just for fun now.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X