Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I believe all women..." Unless the accused is a Democrat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] "I believe all women..." Unless the accused is a Democrat!

As we have already seen with Keith Ellison, the party who "believes all women" when it comes to sexual harassment and assault, has been eerily silent during the latest allegations towards Virginia Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax (D).

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax's accuser Vanessa Tyson discloses graphic details of alleged sexual assault

•The woman who has accused Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of sexually assaulting her in 2004 on Wednesday released a lengthy statement including details of that alleged attack at the Democratic National Convention.

•Vanessa Tyson, a California university professor, said Fairfax forced her to engage in oral sex with him after they first engaged in "consensual kissing" in his hotel room.

Tyson claimed, "As I cried and gagged, Mr.Fairfax forced me to perform oral sex on him. I cannot believe given my obvious distress that Mr. Fairfax thought this forced sexual act was consensual. Mr. Fairfax has tried to brand me as a liar to a national audience, in service to his political ambitions, and has threatened litigation. And given his false assertions, I'm compelled to make clear what happened."

•Fairfax has adamantly denied Tyson's claims. Her accusation came to light after widespread calls for the resignation of Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam on the heels of news that his 1984 medical school yearbook page featured a photo of a man in blackface and another man in Ku Klux Klan garb. Fairfax would become governor if Northam resigns.

So where is Kamala Harris, Corey Booker, Kirsten Gillibrand, Elizabeth Warren and all the other Democrats who insisted they stand with all sex accusers?

Where is the media circus that bombarded Kavanaugh 24/7 and tried to destroy his credibility and his life?

Crickets from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, NBC, WAPO, etc. No Alyssa Milano, no Joy Behar, no other Hollywood flunkies out in full force to support Ms. Tyson and call for the removal of Fairfax?

Another example of the superfan press cheerleading for Team D.

Some things never change.

Comment

Maybe the Mexican rapists that cross the border should tell the media their victim's were democrats.

Comment

I'm surprised this isn't the lead story on every news network.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          You would think, especially after the media frenzy of Kavanaugh and what a circus it turned out to be. Suddenly Don Lemon doesn't believe all women I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            You would think, especially after the media frenzy of Kavanaugh and what a circus it turned out to be. Suddenly Don Lemon doesn't believe all women I guess.
            Its telling when superfans in the press dont even bother trying to hide their team loyalty any more.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Its telling when superfans in the press dont even bother trying to hide their team loyalty any more.
              Never believe what the communists says, instead take a look at their actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                Never believe what the communists says, instead take a look at their actions.
                Ain't that the truth.

I learned that one as a little kid.

I was raised right.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  You shouldn't be. They only report one side of the news to push their narrative

Comment

HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn. Why do liberals only like constitutional protections when it protects them? Please explain.
                    Last edited by Joel Osteen; 02-08-2019, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X