Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Assure You That Canelo Will KO Golovkin in Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I thought Canelo is fighting Jacobs next..
    Also, unless Golovkin turns really old over night, I can't picture Canelo knocking him out. Golovkin has taken Canelo's best and he barely flinched.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Scurred ?? You mean scared. Your spelling is very poor or else you were trying to be clever. He's some free advice... give up on both.
      Heres some free advice take GGG to TKO Canelo again like last time idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Heres some free advice take GGG to TKO Canelo again like last time idiot
        No that was a bad pick on my part for sure. Lets see some names if these accounts you got rid of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          Everyone is now claiming how great Manny still is at 40, sooooo, your point?
          Stop playing this dumb game.

Manny doesn't look great at 40, especially in comparison to his younger self. One or two trolls posting he would beat guys like Spence is the minority.

But regardless, Manny isn't even relevant to this discussion, unless you want to point out how clear aging effects a boxers performance (considering most people here would agree Manny in his prime probably beats all the current top welterweights).

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Also, unless Golovkin turns really old over night, I can't picture Canelo knocking him out. Golovkin has taken Canelo's best and he barely flinched.
            Barely flinched? You did watch the second fight right?

Comment

Barely flinched? You did watch the second fight right?
              He got hit no doubt, but never was seriously hurt. This is just DLH yapping off. Canelo would be the betting favorite and I think I even might have actually winning it on my scorecard for once.

Golovkin does not seem like he has the hunger for this any more. Combine that with his age and his opponent and I think he rightfully loses by UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                He got hit no doubt, but never was seriously hurt. This is just DLH yapping off. Canelo would be the betting favorite and I think I even might have actually winning it on my scorecard for once.

Golovkin does not seem like he has the hunger for this any more. Combine that with his age and his opponent and I think he rightfully loses by UD.
                His body was beat up and he was lucky to get out of that fight, dude got his @ss kicked

Comment

His body was beat up and he was lucky to get out of that fight, dude got his @ss kicked
                  "Lucky to get out of that fight". . . . LOL. Only the haters such as yourself believe that. Yeah he really looked like he barely made it out of the fight in the last three rounds.

Lay of the meth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                    "Lucky to get out of that fight". . . . LOL. Only the haters such as yourself believe that. Yeah he really looked like he barely made it out of the fight in the last three rounds.

Lay of the meth.
                    We really don’t need to repost his face pictures do we? And that he left the ring so he could go cry while Abel yelled at him right?

And.... it’s off.... 2 F’s

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      How old will Golovkin be for the 3rd fight?

39?
                      he'll still be in his prime according to the legion of haters on nsb.

Comment

Working...
                      X