Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring Back SunSpace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This whole sunspace thing is beyond silly at this point.
    Get over it sunspace, Develop you new alt.

We can still talk about Japanese authors.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 02-26-2017, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Isn't the point not to get caught, doe?

They know your SunSpace now and you'll just get banned as soon as a mod logs in...
      I don't know anything about this SunSpace person.

What I do know, so far, is that there are a lot of people who don't like him.

But - the people who don't like him seem like raving lunatics, and have dragged me into their weirdness.

So... if the people who hate him are messed up, does that imply that sunspace is the opposite of them? That he is totally normal?

Also... if people can legitimately get someone as ****ing awesome as me confused with this sunspace person - if we are really that similar - then he must be legendary.

I'd welcome a mod coming along and confirming whatever needs to be confirmed. Bring it on. I'm down for a bit of weird on occasion, but there are limits.

Yeah, I know, some of you are trolling as well, and are just calling me an alt because you think it is funny to call a random guy an alt - I don't care too much about that.

But some posters I think are legitimately convinced that I am this person - and that is kinda ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Gotta stop rocking those names that stand out and then go straight to the lounge, especially when you have a Feb 17 join date. It's just brings more attention your way.

On your next one roll with some thing like "tractorman82" and I guarantee no one will be on to you. Keep your posts lowkey or only post in the NSB section for at least 300 posts or 1 month. Then slightly gravitate over to the lounge but make sure you're more active on NSB. No one joins a boxing forum to go straight to the lounge to discuss non-boxing related topics.
        Seems like you have a couple alts up in here. Any word from Sterling?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Seems like you have a couple alts up in here. Any word from Sterling?
          Nah I forgot the PW to that one.

And before you ask, no, I don't have a link to prove it.

Comment

It's obvious it's sunspace from this quote alone and when you add in all the tell tell signs it's clear.

Also... if people can legitimately get someone as ****ing awesome as me confused with this sunspace person - if we are really that similar - then he must be legendary.

Comment

It's really sad a guy his age living life through an Internet forum. Get out some, chase girls, find a productive hobby, get a job (or if you have one devote more time to furthering your career), further your education. There's more to life than creating alts on a forum you've been banned from just so you can tell everyone how brilliant you are.

It's like Charlie Z without the fighting. You're a legend in your own mind, we get it.

Move on. Your life will be better for it.

Comment

It turns out, Sunspace, is THIS guys alt. Not this guy is Sunspace....

Wait, just confused myself there.

Sunspace WAS THE ALT, this guy is the 'original', nope that doesn't make sense neither. Oh well I'm retiring from here now, so so ronely......

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                  It turns out, Sunspace, is THIS guys alt. Not this guy is Sunspace....

Wait, just confused myself there.

Sunspace WAS THE ALT, this guy is the 'original', nope that doesn't make sense neither. Oh well I'm retiring from here now, so so ronely......
                  Dammit Jab my mate you confused me now

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Dammit Jab my mate you confused me now
                    I'm so confused with AltGate that I'm not even sure who I am, what forum this is.

I'm in such a malady of discontent now...

Where that fukin Bundaberg rum gone?

Comment

Sterling isn't your alt. You can't match his drive.

Comment

Working...
                      X