No announcement yet.

I'm have returned to cast out the heretics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
    When you see the light, I look forward to your new Incarnation: ScienceIsTheAnswer.
    More like ScienceIstheWrongAnswer, am i right guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus_Christ View Post
      I'll decide when there's too much sin, pal.

GTFO.
      Lol, strong join date to post count to random resurrection

Comment

I'm putting heathens on blast, praise him!!!!

Comment

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/G/j/L/1GjLx/popular-mechanics.jpeg[/IMG]

Hail!

Comment

Twenty years ago, I attended an “open house” at my daughters school. One of the subjects discussed was a lesson plan called “ free to be you and me” which taught that ****sexuals were normal.

I stood up and said “ Why is it that ****sexuals have a much higher rate of suicide than heterosexuals? Why is it that alcoholism is rampant in ****sexuals? Why is it that the average life span is so much lower than heterosexuals?

I got thrown out, but the curriculum was not adopted ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Welcome to Hell! I hope you brought flip-flops.
              There is nothing funny about going to hell. Please stop with the jokes, k thanx bye.

Comment

Who was more powerful? Baby Jesus or Grown up Jesus? I lean towards Baby Jesus, more of an aura about the occasion.

How would Grown up Jesus fare with Goliath and also how many units of wine did he consume per week on average?

I assume you contain the knowledge of my queries being you're a part of the God Squad.

Peace and Godbless. Put-put ding.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                  Who was more powerful? Baby Jesus or Grown up Jesus? I lean towards Baby Jesus, more of an aura about the occasion.

How would Grown up Jesus fare with Goliath and also how many units of wine did he consume per week on average?

I assume you contain the knowledge of my queries being you're a part of the God Squad.

Peace and Godbless. Put-put ding.
                  let me ask you a question. Can a person decide to be alive monday, wednesday, friday and sunday, and be dead on tuesday, thursday, and saturday?

Well no, they can't. In the same way a Christian cannot be a Christian a couple times per week or 3 times a day. That is baloney.

Christianity is a radical transformation of who you are. I don't know if you know anything about Christ and Christianity.
                  You must have heard that Jesus Died on the cross as the offering that satisfies God's wrath against you because of your sins and the sins of Adam.

That may not seem fair, but the Father is offering you righteousness because of the death of Jesus, and that isn't fair either, but the Love of God is so great that He wants to lead you sir, into repentance of sins and dead works (good things done with a wrong motive). Sir, you have been condemned not just because of your actions, but also because of the motives behind those actions.

Through the blood of Christ there is not only forgiveness of sins, but the separating of you and your sins. Jesus bore the penalty on that cross which you deserved, and is offering intimate fellowship and son-ship towards God. To be adopted into His family, and be joint heirs with Christ. To be restored to the condition before the fall of man. In fact so that you can be in an intimate fellowship with Jesus Christ and the Father.

God's love towards you is greater than His judgement upon you. Look at the cross and you will see that. You cannot become a Christian Tuesday and stop being one on Saturday. But basically Jesus is saying "follow me, and let Me lead you in this life, through all its struggles, pains, sorrows, and trials, let Me lead you when you suffer and face difficulties so I can reveal Myself to you, and pour out abundantly upon you Myself, to take away your sins and lead you in paths of Righteousness and Justice."

The alternative is a reality of life and afterwards destruction and total separation from God, from joy, love, peace, kindness, compassion, grace, mercy, truth, faithfulness.

You are thinking of joining Chrsitianity. Are you really wanting to give up yourself, all that you are, so that you can receive all that Christ is. To die to self so that you may live completely in Christ and for Christ?

Comment

Ah ok i understand more now, Jesus vs Goliath though??????

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                      Ah ok i understand more now, Jesus vs Goliath though??????
                      If you have read the Bible like I have the answer would be obvious. BOOM! I just put you on blast!

Comment

Working...
                      X