Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Calzaghe: I Bet Money on Rees, He Will Stop Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take the word of a boxing trainer and father to an ATG over random Broner nuthuggers anyday. Which is why i'm putting points on Rees

Comment

Ok Enzo lets get 2 things straight: 1. Reese is NOT Joe Calzaghe. 2. Broner is NOT Jeff Lacy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
        Ok Enzo lets get 2 things straight: 1. Reese is NOT Joe Calzaghe. 2. Broner is NOT Jeff Lacy.
        based on?........

Comment

theres always room for upsets...

nate Campbell...zab judah been KO'd doing stupid ish in the ring

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

so i never count someone out completely

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
              Enzo must have left his brain in the gym before making those bets. Even his son wouldn't make that bet & hurried up and retired before he had to face the likes Chad Dawson & Andre Ward....
              Calzaghe must be on that dope. He gone lose his next snort money.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                based on?........
                You must be from the UK or something. For starters Broner at 23 has already acomplished more than Lacy has ever done. Also Calzaghe was a much better fight than Rees will ever be. Let's not compare Calzaghe to Rees nor Broner to Lacy please!

Comment

The same idiots will be in here calling Rees a bum again right after Broner wipes his ass with him.

Comment

Here's my official fight prediction:Rees will land a feeble jab or 2 in the 1st,then Rees will warm up and proceed to use his face batter Broner's fists.Fight will be stopped in Rd 7.Broner's fists will survive this bruising test.Ree's will stagger around the ring in disbelief wondering where all his UK supporters are now.Rees will say he was robbed.Enzo will take Rees under his wing and lead him on a 6 fight losing streak.Viewed as a soft opponent Top Rank will match Rees with Manny Paq.Rees will shock the world...or at least Asia and knock Paq out in 2.Rees will take his $20,000 payday and retire to Mexico and become a national hero there.The End.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      based on?........
                      Based on the hype machine in America desperate for a great black hope in ANY division (they know they ain't getting one at heavyweight).

However, I remember Jeff Lacey being almost as heavily hyped as Broner is now before Calzaghe destroyed him.

Not saying Rees is Calzaghe. But even a small bet on Rees pays big if an upset, which is always possible if not probable, happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X