• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    I'll have to google that .
    It's the tube like thingy that the baby falls out of

Comment

ah, boss lady! excellent! thank you for providing the information!

i googled it. . . now im informed and hopefully it won't happen again. . like i said, it's only been a few times, but it's not a good feeling at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
        ah, boss lady! excellent! thank you for providing the information!

i googled it. . . now im informed and hopefully it won't happen again. . like i said, it's only been a few times, but it's not a good feeling at all!

Any time

Comment

The last time I had sex, I noticed that when I would do a full thrust, I would feel this uncomfortable, almost sharp, stinging pain on the head of my penis?

It felt like I was hitting a 'knot" or something up in the girl? it was not a good feeling. . .

It's happened with other girls too, but most of the time it never happens. . and it's only when you do a full, deep pump thrust, going in as far as you can. . .
          I hit that thing all the time. Its called the tonsils.
          Last edited by Rapid Counter; 01-12-2012, 10:44 AM.

Comment

I thought you lot were older than me.

sound like total noobs.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
              It's called the cervix, gentlemen.

Hahaha....they have to learn on their own bosslady. This thread surprised me because you fukers don't know what that is.

By the way, pu$$y like ***s come in different sizes, some are nice and snug, others are like the grand canyon.

Comment

One time, I was banging this girl, and my dick started poking out the top of her head. It was weird having to drive her home without a frontal lobe and it was even worse having to wash the brain off my ****. No, really guys.

Comment

The last time I had sex, I noticed that when I would do a full thrust, I would feel this uncomfortable, almost sharp, stinging pain on the head of my penis?

It felt like I was hitting a 'knot" or something up in the girl? it was not a good feeling. . .

It's happened with other girls too, but most of the time it never happens. . and it's only when you do a full, deep pump thrust, going in as far as you can. . .
                  I hope to have sex one of these days so I can understand what y'all are talking about. 😖

Comment

Sex threads like this makes me want to go kill myself its been 2 months now since i had sex faaaawwwkk!

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                      It's the tube like thingy that the baby falls out of
                      so, that's why at the last second, all the Docs catch at the babies feet ... timing is everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X