No announcement yet.

Just found out my GF is pregnant!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
    You are in college, I suggest you take a BIOLOGY Class. SEX Feels good so that animals and people can reproduce. If it didn't feel good, you wouldn't be here right now because no one will want to have sex. I love sex but it is short for "SEXual reproduction" for something.
    You're a backwards dipshit. And it's short for Sexual Intercourse. Not reproduction. Sexual Reproduction is a thing, but that's in contrast to Asexual Reproduction. Stop trying to preach and YOU take a biology class.

Comment

the kids probably laryyx's

Comment

If you had **** sex this never would've happened.

And everyone knows your supposed to take the pill every day.

B*tch is trying to set you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          If you had **** sex this never would've happened.

And everyone knows your supposed to take the pill every day.

B*tch is trying to set you up.
          No she's not....she is more terrified then me and can't wait to get the abortion..

And she did take the pill everyday but would sometimes take it the morning of one day and then the night of the next day which would be like 40hours apart but still the next day

You're suppose to take the pill every 24 hours not every day

Comment

Ehhh, as long as you are on the same page about whacking the mistake in her uterus then all is well that ends well but be more careful, use a condom and withdraw to be safe when in that vag or start having more **** sex.

Comment

Well I was going to congratulate you, but I see you and your GF are not planning on being parents right now. I hope all turns out well for you two.

Comment

Russian I'm going through the same thing.. I'm going Friday to met with the abortion clinic

Comment

Do you have a idea how it all works?.. Are they gonna do it for sure?.. Or are there some things that must be done.

Comment

See... this is why I'm only gonna have sex with my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                      Russian I'm going through the same thing.. I'm going Friday to met with the abortion clinic
                      Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                      Do you have a idea how it all works?.. Are they gonna do it for sure?.. Or are there some things that must be done.
                      My friend went a couple weeks ago

Ok so they make sure you're in good health and then they do an ultrasound to determine how far I'm she is and if 9 weeks or under they just give her a pill, or do it inclinic if you prefer

Comment

Working...
                      X