No announcement yet.

What should be my "in shape" weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should be my "in shape" weight?

I walk around at 150lbs and thats with bad eating habits and the like, but do any of you guys know if I got in a diet how far I could come down? I was guessing 140lbs, but im not so sure.

133 sounds like fighting shape... remember theres a difference between in shape and fighting shape... u obviously wanna be in fight shape

Comment

Yeah, because I got an ugly ass pot belly but i can feel my 6 pack under but it is in no way visible. I definately want to be in fight shape, but I don't want to be walking around drained and tired because of my shape. So yeah I will try to come down to about 135lbs.

Comment

How tall are you?

Comment

ABout 6' 1''

Comment

Originally posted by Setanta View Post
            ABout 6' 1''
            damn how do you have a pot belly and be 6'1, 150?

Comment

I walk around at 150lbs and thats with bad eating habits and the like, but do any of you guys know if I got in a diet how far I could come down? I was guessing 140lbs, but im not so sure.

Go out and get in shape, then you will know for sure.

Comment

Being 6'1", i'd say you wanna be aiming for about 145lbs.
                Try cardio, but eat well. Running 3 times a week for about 30 mins a session with ab workouts will see the gut go. But remember, you gotta eat well balanced meals too.

Also, do you do much weights? I'm just thinking your quite tall, but you don't weigh much. If i was you, i'd aim to be a healthy 155-160lbs.

I'm only 5'8'' but weigh about 138lbs. I've still got a year or 2 in growth, but i'm aiming to be about 145-150 in the next couple years.

Comment

ABout 6' 1''
                  Are you talking 135 without dehyrdrating? Dude if you're 6'1 and you get down to 135 you're skin and bones. At that point a body shot would probably cause a kidney to fail. I'm 5'11 and I weigh about 180 and I have a little fat around my stomach but can still make my abs out. I'm ideally trying to get down to 168. My doctor said a healthy weight for a male that is 6ft is around 175lbs. Cutting another 7lbs would be alright and you would still look cut. I just can't imagine you having any energy whatsoever at the weight with that size frame. Again this is based on what you walk around at though, not after dehyrdrating, but still.
                  Last edited by Migs; 02-25-2008, 01:58 PM. Reason: On second thought, after re-reading your post it appears you just must have a really high metabolism.

Comment

What is your body type?

Comment

Working...
                    X