Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local sports radio guy here in Dallas says McGregor can beat Floyd because...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ancient saying is still true: there's a sucker born every minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
      He will get all that down in six months? Ok...
      McGregor couldn't win a novice state championship in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        ThIf even that. I'd wager Floyd brings in guys better than McGregor for his sparring sessions.
        What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
          "You only see the turn, you don't see the road ahead" - Jaime Escalante
          Wrong place to place this quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            "If McGregor can focus for a few months on solely training for just boxing, he can win."

Just heard him say it on the way home.

I know this is just one dumb f**k among millions who are deluded enough to believe this, but...jeezus, man.

Are human beings this f**king ******ed? Floyd has been in the boxing game his ENTIRE life. Are people really ignorant enough to believe that one can go train for a few months on something and not only master it, but be better than someone who has lived and breathed it for their entire life?

What the f**k is wrong with people??
            you live in Dallas?? ill be down there next month

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              What do you mean?
              I'm pretty sure Floyd's sparring partners are better than McGregor is.

Comment

He will get all that down in six months? Ok...
                Again, we're not talking about a guy coming off the couch, or even a pro athlete from some random sport... Conor/MMA is different. Admit that.

The fastest Defensive Back in the NFL doesn't focus on just running fast, but its part of what he does his entire career.
                Last edited by USMCer; 06-15-2017, 02:19 PM.

Comment

When Rhonda Rousey was at the height of her hype people thought she could be Floyd in a fight.
                  I guess hate can overcome logical thinking but whatever. All I know is I can't wait to find a sucker to put money on Conor so I can take it from him. My daughter is going to get a nice bday present
                  Conor is a 1000-1 underdog.....you lose money even if Floyd wins at those odds.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    you live in Dallas?? ill be down there next month
                    I live in Dallas as well....let's make it a threesome with Mike D... Well maybe that's awkward ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      Conor is a 1000-1 underdog.....you lose money even if Floyd wins at those odds.
                      Not with Vegas but with a sucker..Vegas is many things but a sucker is most def not one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X