This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
    He was class but his primary position is a RM. I was thinking of him in that role. He isn't getting any younger and that style of play is seriously demanding. He'll be #1 RB next season for Man Utd actually.
    I hate Valencia as RM especially if the other team sits back.. his line of attack is so predictable as he only has one foot.. would much rather he stays at RB.. who can overlap and put crosses in

Comment

• Didnt even know England were playing today lol.. looking over the result.. seems same old ****..

Oh and we are top of the group.. as always.. Gonna be great when we get raped again in actual competition

Wish we could withdraw from international football

Comment

• That Jesus kid at City is made out of paper. Broken eye socket now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Speaking of scholes.. anyone saw the Carrick testimonial? his passing is still godly.. could have llayed a year or two more easily

Idk will have to hear what betmen says as he watched him reguarly at Juve.. his record at madrid last season was 40app/20 goals.. which is average. Mourhino has worked with him before thiugh

Chicharito is very heavily overated and not much of a footballer tbh.. poor mans Michael Owen. At this point United obviously dont care about money and the market has gone crazy as it is

He scored 20 goals last season, but most of those goals were against teams at the bottom of the table. Scoring on Granada, Leganes and Deportivo isn't like scoring on Chelsea or Manchester City.

And yes, I agree Chicha is overrated but he won't cost you 70m and he does score goals. He's also played in the EPL before and with limited minutes scored goals. They won't get much goals with Morata.
          Last edited by JJRod; 06-10-2017, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• England win the U-20 World Cup.

Well done to them.

We just have to wait about 3 years until they all start passing the ball like Jordan Henderson in the 94th minute against Iceland.

Comment

• and then Lewis Baker becomes like Adam Lallana as the most skilled English player.

On a different tune though, Liverpool about to get raeped for tapping up Van Dijk and now Chelsea put in a formal complaint on them tapping up Solanke.

Transfer bans at all levels for Liverpool.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                and then Lewis Baker becomes like Adam Lallana as the most skilled English player.

On a different tune though, Liverpool about to get raeped for tapping up Van Dijk and now Chelsea put in a formal complaint on them tapping up Solanke.

Joke club ran like a pub team.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                  Joke club ran like a pub team.
                  Coming from the Manchester City feeder club

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    and then Lewis Baker becomes like Adam Lallana as the most skilled English player.

They also got reported last year by Charlton.

I think Liverpool must think nobody is watching them or something.

On the youths, It will be interesting to see how England get on in the u-21 tourney this summer. If they win that or come close. It is time to overhaul the senior national side even if these players aren't starting for their clubs.

It doesn't matter.

You can't tell me that a 19-year-old Josh Onomah isn't a better player than Jake Livermore already or even Jordan Henderson tbh.

I don't even think Marcus Rashford is the outstanding young English talent. There's a raft of players who look more talented than him. He is the one who has got consistent minutes at the top level and stepped up.

Would the England senior side definitely beat England U-21's? I don't think they would.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                      Coming from the Manchester City feeder club
                      Suarez, Xabi Alonso and Sterling say hello.

Comment

Working...
                      X