No announcement yet.

Another day, another Muslim terror attack in Europe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Fine. I retract the claim that defendants were tortured, mistreated not given proper legal representation and had their families threatened if they did not co-operate with those kangaroo courts.
    Then the debate over the gassing of Jews is over.

That was our first point of contention, and you just conceded it.

You have an enormous burden of proof here, and you can't even prove your first claim!!

So here is where we stand:

Since the confessions stand, there was indeed gassing of Jews.

Now if you want to debate/discuss how many were gassed, I'll do so.

But you must first clarify you concede there was gassing of Jews.

Comment

• Xoo trying to employ the rope-a-dope here and 1bad65 is more than happy to bang away to the body.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Then the debate over the gassing of Jews is over.
        Nope. For now I want to focus on how 6 million minus 2.5 million is still 6 six million.

That was our first point of contention, and you just conceded it.
        I don't concede it. I want you to name me one person (with proof) who was killed in a gas chamber. That is, I want an autopsy report saying so and so died of gassing.

When I see pictures of dead jews, I see people who starved to death.

You have an enormous burden of proof here, and you can't even prove your first claim!!

So here is where we stand:

Since the confessions stand, there was indeed gassing of Jews.
        I already proved that confessions are not necessarily true. There was a confession that jews were turned into soap and guess what? It wasn't true.

The Aushwitz commander said 3 million were gassed but guess what? According to (YOUR SIDE) it wasn't 3 million but 1.5.

Now if you want to debate/discuss how many were gassed, I'll do so.

But you must first clarify you concede there was gassing of Jews.
        There is no physical proof that jews or anyone else was gassed. In fact, all the physical proof states that such a thing was impossible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
          Xoo trying to employ the rope-a-dope here and 1bad65 is more than happy to bang away to the body.
          1bad65 is not throwing back punches on the Aushwitz official count being lowered to 1.5 million from 4. The ref is about to stop the fight and declare Xoo winner by TKO.

Comment

I don't concede it.
            You just did!!!

Do I really need to quote you??

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            I want you to name me one person (with proof) who was killed in a gas chamber. That is, I want an autopsy report saying so and so died of gassing.
            That's been done.

Keep up.

I told you that autopsy reports do not exist.

Amazingly, the Nazis didn't perform autopsies on the people the systematically murdered and threw in crematoriums and mass graves. Go figure.

When I see pictures of dead jews, I see people who starved to death.
            You see what you want to see. That's obvious.

I already proved that confessions are not necessarily true.
            Lmfao!!!

No, you retracted it!!

Dude, you're embarrassing yourself at this point.

There was a confession that jews were turned into soap and guess what? It wasn't true.
            False, and we just covered that.

There were allegations, rumors, etc, but no comfessions to it.

And the very Jews you accuse of running the kangaroo courts said it wasn't true and reduced her sentence because of it!!

But it's a conspiracy doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
              Xoo trying to employ the rope-a-dope here and 1bad65 is more than happy to bang away to the body.
              Exactly!!

He's the one disputing documented history, but yet he's desperately trying to shift the burden of proof to me.

Then he said nothing I cite counts because 'The victors write history'.

He's literally dug in and is admitting he can't be dislodged. His problem is documented history is on my side, so he has to advance his claims.

Comment

Fine. I retract the claim that defendants were tortured, mistreated not given proper legal representation and had their families threatened if they did not co-operate with those kangaroo courts.
                I already proved that confessions are not necessarily true.
                You can't even get out of your own way!

Comment

You just did!!!

Do I really need to quote you??
                  I have temporarily stop arguing certain things cause I want to hammer you over and over about 4 million being revised down to 1.5.

That's been done.

Keep up.

I told you that autopsy reports do not exist.
                  So there is no physical proof that jews were gassed. It's just jews making up stories and tortured blackmailed nazi prisoners confessing to them. You may as well say literal witch trials is solid documented history.

Amazingly, the Nazis didn't perform autopsies on the people the systematically murdered and threw in crematoriums and mass graves. Go figure.
                  I don't expect you to show me a nazi autopsy. Just a legit autopsy naming me one person (with proof) who was killed in a gas chamber.

You see what you want to see. That's obvious.
                  Most of the victims of these camps died of starvation and they look like it. Some did die of disease however.

Lmfao!!!

No, you retracted it!!

Dude, you're embarrassing yourself at this point.
                  I'm still waiting for you to explain how 6 million minus 2.5 million is still 6 million.

False, and we just covered that.

There were allegations, rumors, etc, but no comfessions to it.

And the very Jews you accuse of running the kangaroo courts said it wasn't true and reduced her sentence because of it!!

But it's a conspiracy doe.
                  Jews claimed that jews were turned into soap and lampshades. Disputing this was "holocaust denial" until eventually even the jews admitted this wasn't true.

Comment

Exactly!!

He's the one disputing documented history, but yet he's desperately trying to shift the burden of proof to me.

Then he said nothing I cite counts because 'The victors write history'.

He's literally dug in and is admitting he can't be dislodged. His problem is documented history is on my side, so he has to advance his claims.
                    Documented history is now that the victims at Aushwitz now number 1.5 million and not 4 million. So how can the magical 6 million be true if that 6 million included 4 million from Aushwitz?

Why can't you answer this question?

Comment

It's just jews making up stories and tortured blackmailed nazi prisoners confessing to them.
                      You conceded that didn't happen!!!

I retract the claim that defendants were tortured, mistreated not given proper legal representation and had their families threatened if they did not co-operate with those kangaroo courts.
                      Your words, not mine.

And no, we are not moving along until we settle the first point of contention.

If you can't prove your initial challenge to documented accepted history, why do I need to bother proceeding with additional conspiracy theory challenges??

Comment

Working...
                      X