No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Celts up by 10 at the half with LBJ in early foul trouble. This might get real gotdamn interesting if BG's marauders can pull this one off. They scrappin with the Cavs on the real.
    Apparently LeBron has a calf injury but it hasn't been confirmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Dem Celtics doe

I was just looking at their roster. Al Horford makes $26.5 million a year.
      All for six points and 2 boards at the break.

Nice work if you can get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        On Reddit some dude said Old Man Bron maybe peaked too early this post season.

Possible?
        Nah.

It's just really easy to look good when you're playing mediocre teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Apparently LeBron has a calf injury but it hasn't been confirmed.
          So what he got compartment syndrome or something? The pressure is too much if you ask me Beerbruh.

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I was just looking at their roster. Al Horford makes $26.5 million a year.
          All for six points and 2 boards at the break.

Nice work if you can get it.
          Jreckz mah homie!!!!!!!!!!! How you been bruh? Long time no see. I hope all has been well with ya potna.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Nah.

It's just really easy to look good when you're playing mediocre teams.
            Whats happenin mah potna!!!!!!!! Im startin to feel this way Big Dubbsta my man. But the way he came out those 1st 2 games still fresh on my mind so I aint quite there just yet. But Im leanin hard to this frame of thought.

Comment

So what he got compartment syndrome or something? The pressure is too much if you ask me Beerbruh.

Jreckz mah homie!!!!!!!!!!! How you been bruh? Long time no see. I hope all has been well with ya potna.
              Hey man! I am good. I hope you are safe and not getting shot at or anything.

Bron is fine. Celtics just playing out of their minds.

Comment

Whats happenin mah potna!!!!!!!! Im startin to feel this way Big Dubbsta my man. But the way he came out those 1st 2 games still fresh on my mind so I aint quite there just yet. But Im leanin hard to this frame of thought.
                My N*gga Chief!

Good to see you posting again bruh!

Comment

• I was getting sick of all this bron dick riding and the ****ing Warriors actually made him more likeable

How you going to let Jr Smith call you out and then compare yourself to the greats

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Hey man! I am good. I hope you are safe and not getting shot at or anything.

Bron is fine. Celtics just playing out of their minds.
                    That's good to hear bruh. Im straight. No more getting shot at for ya potna. I'm finna put up a thread behind it. I was waitin till I started terminal leave. Beard growth has commenced.

Now I gotta find me a plug for the sticky so I can put one in the air for Gully :doobie:

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    My N*gga Chief!

Good to see you posting again bruh!
                    Yezzir homeskillet. You should be seeing me a lil more round here bruh. I got quite a bit more free time now.

Comment

• lmaooooooo

LeFlop missing a wide open dunk.

Comment

Working...
                      X