Guys, please.

That is Chinese!

Comment

they should have never given you *****s money."

Comment

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/11/wo...blacklist.html

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I like Taiwan very much. Cool people. But, I get what you are saying about Chinese & Jews. I'm a Sephardic Jew and I hate the ways of many Jews.

Arcadia? I've beeb there many times. Monterrey park too.
          I like Jews - I just dislike ZIONISTS...

I'm mixed on how I feel about Israel, well their Zionist government anyway.

I think they definitely deserve their right to self-determination, and preservation as a unique group of people within protected borders of their own country... And I can see why they are so ruthless to Arab/Muslim-aggression... You can't appease them - you can't give them one inch, or else they'll try to take a foot... History has shown time, and time again that appeasement towards aggression leads to more aggression, particularly regarding Islamism...

So I agree with their "shoot first, ask questions later," and "take no prisoner" military and homeland defense/security policy when it comes to picking off Muslim rats...

But I also hate how they try to play a large role in other countries' foreign policy... And how they encourage third world immigration en masse to European, and White countries, while vehemently arguing against any sort of non-Jewish immigration to Israel (LOL, they don't even want African Jews, doe)..

Off-topic rant, but just putting it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            I like Jews - I just dislike ZIONISTS...

I'm mixed on how I feel about Israel, well their Zionist government anyway.

I think they definitely deserve their right to self-determination, and preservation as a unique group of people within protected borders of their own country... And I can see why they are so ruthless to Arab/Muslim-aggression... You can't appease them - you can't give them one inch, or else they'll try to take a foot... History has shown time, and time again that appeasement towards aggression leads to more aggression, particularly regarding Islamism...

So I agree with their "shoot first, ask questions later," and "take no prisoner" military and homeland defense/security policy when it comes to picking off Muslim rats...

But I also hate how they try to play a large role in other countries' foreign policy... And how they encourage third world immigration en masse to European, and White countries, while vehemently arguing against any sort of non-Jewish immigration to Israel (LOL, they don't even want African Jews, doe)..

Off-topic rant, but just putting it out there.

Zionist's are evil. They do the worst crap to the Palestinians and expect no retaliation.

Comment

They do what they want to do, when they want to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
                Guys, please.

That is Chinese!
                What he said, ^^^^^**

Comment

I don't know much, but I do know that Japanese hookers>Chinese hookers.

Chinese hookers are just in it for the check. They'll just lay there like a dead fish.

Japanese hookers are more apt to go the extra mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    I don't know much, but I do know that Japanese hookers>Chinese hookers.

Chinese hookers are just in it for the check. They'll just lay there like a dead fish.

Japanese hookers are more apt to go the extra mile.
                    They do go the extra mile, washing your body & c0ck! Service with a smile!

Comment

Guys, I have more Chinese!

Comment

Working...
                      X