Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate being called Sir in the Philippines. Mahal, or stupid is fine with me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    are you allowed back in the country yet?
    I'm in da club esse.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        I'm in da club esse.

when did you last go home

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Look azz wipe, globe telecom hired me and put me up proper in that hotel, there was a team of American engineers. We worked during the day, and plowed poon at night, great times.

You would call me Lord in person.

I know I ain't ****, and felt weird being treated so good. It felt creepy.

When I worked in Mexico City, I got used to being cheated or jacked by the police.

When I go visit my daughter next month, I may have you drive me around, will be staying in San Lorenzo village, so dress sharp boy.utler!
          Damn shangri la hotel is a 5 star hotel. So you were what we call expats. What exactly did you guys do for Globe telecoms. Are you a telecoms engineer?

Comment

when did you last go home
            No disrespect intended, I feel more connected to my friends and family in the Philippines, than my worthless, prideful, worthless family in the states.

Did I mention worthless. I actually feel ashamed to be called sir, by people I know, I know are better than me.

I feel weird when good people treat me good based on being a U.S. Citizen.

Honestly, I am both humbled and sad when I meet them in the PI.

I need more restraining orders against worthless idiots in my family.

I am no Sir. In my mind.. Sir's don't deal with stupid crap like me.
            Peace hermano!

Comment

No disrespect intended, I feel more connected to my friends and family in the Philippines, than my worthless, prideful, worthless family in the states.

Did I mention worthless. I actually feel ashamed to be called sir, by people I know, I know are better than me.

I feel weird when good people treat me good based on being a U.S. Citizen.

Honestly, I am both humbled and sad when I meet them in the PI.

I need more restraining orders against worthless idiots in my family.

I am no Sir. In my mind.. Sir's don't deal with stupid crap like me.
              Peace hermano!

did i tell you im gonna have people address me as 'My Lord' when i go home this December?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                Damn shangri la hotel is a 5 star hotel. So you were what we call expats. What exactly did you guys do for Globe telecoms. Are you a telecoms engineer?
                Yes, I do what needs to be done... But... I ain't ****.. I wasn't the only guy...

I ain't ****.

Keep in mind I ain't crap and hate being treated special.

I put my Filipina's dad's hand to my head and sat on a dirt floor. And felt bliss.
                They apologized for not having this and that, and I wanted to die cuz they felt I needed more.

Unlike b1tch mother ****ers on this site, I eat what is placed in front of me, I give thanks to God, not Allah/Mohammed, and enjoy the moment.

Trust me, I am the best guest, non Islam.

Comment

did i tell you im gonna have people address me as 'My Lord' when i go home this December?
                  If we meet in the PI, as long as the call me pendejo, it will be fine.

Let's hook up and feast on Filipino food, talk boxing, avoid the lakers.

I hated them for so long I forgot why!

Comment

Let's hook up and feast on Filipino food, talk boxing, avoid the lakers.

I hated them for so long I forgot why!

you wont like me in person...even in my sleep, i talk Lakers...Lakers, Raiders and boxing

Comment

You're a good dude Zaroku. You're definitely a "sir" to me.

But I would gladly call you pendejo in real life and the internet. Out of respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X