No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather's Talk of Racism, McGregor Goes Viral

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boom Boom X View Post
    Their countries love them. So? That's irrelevant. You make no sense and aren't proving jack. Pac has demons? What does this all have to do with prejudice? And haha really, man?? YOU'RE the one who brought up the TD celebrations, smart guy. And I did answer your question. Funny how you didn't answer mine. Then again, probably because you can't.

You're next question is just as irrelevant to this topic. Who's talking about cops killing? You're just straight reaching right now, it's ridiculous.
    ok fine bro..another white man thats saying race plays no issue..i know who you're voting for

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
      Tilheels you sound jealous for some reason...it's nothing to do with did the women forgive him...it's because he throws things out to other people when he has done it himself....that's a hypocrite and has double standards written all over it.....ufc is a completely different sport that has got bigger than boxing in the us so ronda rousey and Connor are promoted different and if it's bigger then it has more fans...which makes it much more hyped.."it's common sense man
      his whole argument was floyd does more than talk he hits women conner just talks..i undertand if he hit a woman every day, but that is a year ago..move past it or look everyone up for a speeding ticket for life..

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        No, because that happens everywhere in the world... all types of people, but if you prefer to believe that's not true and you stick with your question ignorantly, then yes, then such a question could be ignorant and racist. Not sure what your point is!
        and people eat dogs all over the world too. My point is that just because 1 black person got caught for stealing it doesnt mean all black people are like that! So floyd calling manny a dog eater even though some people in the philipines do eat dogs, thats consider racist because not all filipinos are like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          I don't hold it against him...I genuinely like him and will be attending his UK tour.

However, you can't have those issues in your past, along with many others, and play the role of the bad guy - then blame race for not being as popular as another guy who doesn't have those issues. He tried to be a hate or love figure and that's what he is.

McGregor's popularity is nothing to do with race, it's about a guy who promises KO's at the highest level and delivers them in exciting fashion, talks trash (without trying to be disliked), brings a good level of humour....it's entirely different.
          prior the issues he's poor from the ghetto! that got anything to do with him lashing out? held up by his father to dodge a bullet...think that shaped him having issues...
          he's had 3 outburst with women only one can prove to have really happened..
          if we forgive the world for make a young black youth suffer we have to forgive a man who made a mistake and is growing...now i admit he needs to not do that crap ever again..its time to learn, but stop holding it against him if its over it is over
          conner delivered on his promise once vs one world class fighter...he's lost in mma twice already...he's at a weight where he's cutitng lot of weight to be the bigger man..im sure u'll soon see him tested...
          once again when jon jones talked....ouch..HATED!...HE'S FOUGHT BIG FIGHT AFTER BIG FIGHT.

if floyd went in and ko'd aldo they would have said aldo was never healthy after his last fight htats why he pulled out of the fight the first time...where is that excuse for conner? its more than just who is talkin the most..itsw about how the medie exploits everything to assassinate floyd but when he fights back its time to point the finger at his anger that we cause

Comment

• how come you can be such a crybaby when you have almost a billion dollars in your bank account? yes floyd, there is racism, not just in boxing, in every aspect of life, but not just racism, all sorts of discriminations. but guess what, you are not the most adequate to address them.

again, that racism you are crying about didn't stop you from becoming a billionaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Or because he has a garbage resume and HBO is trying to stuff him down our throats as the best. He's Ronda Rousey without the drawing power and Olympic gold.
              GTFOH with that bullshit.

Golovkin won 345 of 350 fights, Olympic silver and world championship gold at BOXING, not judo.

And please, do NOT compare men's pro boxing to female UFC.

How many girls are there in Ronda's division anyway? 20 some?

And most of them couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag!

Comment

• Floyd crying about Racism yet dissing a Japanese guy, imagine if someone said and they got this Black dude or African guy whoever ranked No. 9 in the rankings and nobody even know who he is? Racism still exists. So basically he just dissed Japanese and Asians without even realizing it he was defeating his purpose smh,

"They got some guy ranked No. 9, I don't really know his full name, so I don't want to be disrespectful. But they got a Japanese guy ranked No. 9. They got Andre Ward No. 4, and this guy that's ranked No. 9, we don't even know who he is. I truly believe that racism still exists in the sport of boxing."

also Rousey is famous just like you got famous she came around during the Social media age, and was marketed hard by UFC, Laila was famous for her time, if she came around the social media era she would be more famous as well plus boxing never pushed women boxing hard, thats why Holly Holm left boxing to MMA.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  GTFOH with that bullshit.

Golovkin won 345 of 350 fights, Olympic silver and world championship gold at BOXING, not judo.

And please, do NOT compare men's pro boxing to female UFC.

How many girls are there in Ronda's division anyway? 20 some?

And most of them couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag!
                  Ronda Rousey is a bigger draw than Golovkin, nobody can deny that.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Lol ur funny man,Calling a yellow little chump and dog eater and to tell him to make him some rice and sushi wasnt racist? STFU already, u lost all credibility.
                    Wait a minute, I lose credibility because I post a video of Roach saying ''you mexican motherfacker'' or you ''jew motherfacker'' directly AT THE PEOPLE, and then the cowards and hypocrites in this thread bring up ''yellow or dog eater.'' hence the thread title, ''racism in boxing.'' dude you STFU prick ass coward. I gained credibility for posting of actual testimony and proof yet most here are playing the fool. Roach is a bigger racist than Floyd innit? people in this thread proving racism is ok. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      Is Mayweather really gonna be on the forefront against racism?
                      They should probably pick somebody else.
                      Lol agreed. He isn't wrong, racism does exist, however the examples he uses are flat out foolish.

Comment

Working...
                      X