No announcement yet.

The hate for Rigondeaux is laughable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    because he has 11 fights his most notable win is against cordoba and yet his delusional fanbase thinks he should be shot calling a top 10 p4p fighter who was apparently ducking said 11 win fighter.

Not only that, this 11 win fighter is getting a shot at a top 10 p4p fighter for 750k, on hbo.

There's figthers who have done more than rigo who wont ever get that same deal. Imagine all the fighters throughout history who have done more than rigo who wont get that money, publicity on hbo, and vs a top 10 p4p opponent.

The hate is understandable.

#1 in the division, its in his contract and hes a world champion. Nobody deserves a crack at Donaire more. Its the best fight in the division. Maybe even the best fight in boxing.

I pity guys like you, sat on your ar5e moaning the best don't fight the best then moan when they do.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
      Actually he outweighed donaire at fight night

I'm sure he did. Just like apparently Vasquez Jr, Arce and Montiel was said to of yet was clearly dwarfed.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        #1 in the division, its in his contract and hes a world champion. Nobody deserves a crack at Donaire more. Its the best fight in the division. Maybe even the best fight in boxing.

I pity guys like you, sat on your ar5e moaning the best don't fight the best then moan when they do.

dude do you even follow boxing?

do you know how easy it is to be named #1 in a division? you can be named #1 in a division without putting any work in.

world champion? do you know how many sanctioning bodies and titles there are?

and whose moaning? the only one moaning here is you for a fight that has already been signed.

Comment

Mares is more deserving of 'a crack' at Donaire. he's done much more than Rigo. but we know how it is with these promotional companies.

Comment

Isn't that exactly what Rigondeaux did? The left hook is all you lot and Donaire are relying on. You'll realise you're in trouble when its taken away from him and so will Donaire who will have to adapt and show something he never has before.

He got rocked by the jab of a B class fighter did he? Oh well at least he doesn't have a loss to a F rated part time club fighter.

I don't need to use ALTs unlike some...
            Donaire only has a Left hook? He knocked down or knocked out guys with his straight right and uppercuts as well. The left hook is Nonito's flashiest punch but his other punches are just as strong.

Comment

Donaire was draining himself to pick on small fighters anyway and very likely outweighed him by Christ knows what on fight night.

Just like in his stunning victory over Narvaez where he was 133 with 3 meals to go as he boasted on FB
              Pick on small fighters? Damn, your hate for Nonito is quite something.

Concepcion was physically bigger on fight night against Donaire, smh.

Also, if he can make the weight then there is no problem with that.

Comment

I'm sure he did. Just like apparently Vasquez Jr, Arce and Montiel was said to of yet was clearly dwarfed.
                Now you are exaggerating. These guys are just as big as Nonito except for Montiel even though he outweighed Donaire by 5-6 pounds during fight night. Mathebula clearly dwarfed Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
                  Now you are exaggerating. These guys are just as big as Nonito except for Montiel even though he outweighed Donaire by 5-6 pounds during fight night. Mathebula clearly dwarfed Donaire.
                  sorry bro, you are arguing with the one and only RIGOTARD on this forum... There are few Rigo fans here that worth your opinion than this Rigotard..

Comment

Donaire only has a Left hook? He knocked down or knocked out guys with his straight right and uppercuts as well. The left hook is Nonito's flashiest punch but his other punches are just as strong.
                    Who did he knock down or out with anything other than a left hook except Nishioka who as done? Remind me...

Pick on small fighters? Damn, your hate for Nonito is quite something.

Concepcion was physically bigger on fight night against Donaire, smh.

Also, if he can make the weight then there is no problem with that.
                    Was he? Didn't look it to me and wasn't you one of the ones moaning about Chavez Jr rehydrating a lot?

They aren't though are they and Mathebula is built like a damn twig. He is officially anorexic.
                    The only guys near his size was Nishioka, Montiel and Mathebula had a height and reach advantage.
                    I don't pay no attention to what HBO puts out, it was only a few weeks ago they tried convincing me Lucas was 163lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      and whose moaning? the only one moaning here is you for a fight that has already been signed.
                      The guy is a moron. First, he accuses Donaire of ducking a guy with no fanbase. Now that the fight is signed, he's still on his temper tantrums.

Comment

Working...
                      X