Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got tired of people hating on Canelo here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are in the aftermath of the uneducated pac tard/flo mo era. Canelo didn't duck GGG because they fight in different weight classes so anyone who says otherwise is either a troll, hater or just an idiot. And the same goes for Ward and GGG, again, they didn't duck each other because they were in different weight classes.

Ward - at the time 168 (now 175) fighter
    GGG - 160 fighter
    Canelo - 154 fighter

Edit - didn't realize p a c t a r d & f l o m o was censored on here.
    Last edited by HandsofIron; 06-19-2016, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      He ducked him, period. Not sure why you think people shouldn't say he's a duck when that's exactly what he did. Try living in reality.
      It'll be better if u all just admit ur a canelo hater. Stop using ggg to hate on him. It's okay to b a hater, hell I hate the warriors, curry looks stupid chewing on his mouthpiece and his wife looks like a hamster. I hate Steve Kerr cause he played for the bulls and I hated Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        See, I don't give a **** about Canelo as a boxer, just tired of seeing ******s like you calling Kovalev, Lomachenko, Ward, Golovkin, Walters and a lot of other boxers "ducks"

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
        I agree with your post, unfortunately message will probably fall on deaf ears. The majority of boxing fans in this forum behave like teenage girls. They want what they want, when they want it, nothing else matters......
        Yeah, it's 3 pages already and there's no single post that would be related to the topic I've wanted to discuss, only some bull**** messages about Canelo and Golovkin. I've had to choose the different name for the thread but I didn't expect people here to be that ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Mexicans are cowards
          nope dont hate cause khan has a glass chin

Comment

Not a fan of Canelo or GGG, and I agree that ducking accusations are probably thrown around too often, but this is as clear a duck as you'll ever see, and it's as much Canelo's doing as it is Oscars. The evidence is clear. Canelo unnecessarily dehydrates himself from at least 170 and probably more like 175 to get to 155 and then acts as if he is small, even though he comes in heavier than GGG on fight night. In other words he invents a fake weight class to pursue his agenda when for a guy who weighs as much as he does on fight night it's a complete waste of time. The guy is just as heavy as other middleweights and similar weight to GGG but has a lot of idiots thinking he is smaller. How anybody can cut Canelo any slack is beyond me, the man fought Khan in his last fight ffs, which says it all.

Comment

He ducked 3G no matter how you slice it. Doesn't change the fact that 3G is also just hanging out trying to "unify" the 160 division and trying to get that Nelo payday. Dude is going to sit around fighting nobody's until Nelo decides to trow him a bone

Comment

Its the biggest duck in boxing as far as I remember. Canelo is the biggest coward currently in the sport of boxing. Saying hes ready to fight GGG after the Cotto fight, then asks for extension and tune up fights, fights a fragile welterweight inside the middle weight limit and then calls GGG into the ring to boast about his plastic balls which he cant find now.

Comment

And keeping the GGG duck aside, the fact that Canelo fights welterweights being himself over 170 at fight night alone is enough to term him as a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

Fans are really frustrated because big fights aren't happening. 2016 has to be the ****tiest year for boxing in recent memory. I'm glad Thurman vs Porter is happening next week.

Canelo knocks out a glass chinned welterweight after losing almost every round and gives us this whole "we don't **** around in Mexico" stance, but then gives up his belt a week later.

Canelo is either a blatant duck or he's a brainless puppet who does everything De La Hoya and Golden Boy wants him to do. Either way, he deserves to be criticized.

Comment

all you doing is shiftng thge blame you make no sense canelo straight ducked hard!

Comment

Working...
                      X