Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it true what they say about having superior muscle twitch fibers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    From my experience in America when I do see a white guy win it's always due to just being more assertive. If most things are equal then usually the better athlete wins. "White guys" for example (again, from my experience in the US) tend to be less athletic as youngsters because they're outside less and less active. So you have this strong ass mexican kid who's grown up in a boxing environment or playing soccer, baseball, etc and of course Matthew might get rocked since he's been playing COD all day and just hasn't developed their ahtleticism yet even if they're roughly the same size. I'm talking teens here. Not full grown men. There are too many variables. A black kid growing up playing football (flag or whatever) and playing basketball, etc is going to seem like a beast next to some kid who's only running has consisted of playing tag.

From personal experience, I grew up in Culiacan MX. MUCH different environment. I grew up in a boxing family and was in the gym watching from and being around the culture until I was old enough to put on gloves and follow directions. I already had some years of experience by the time I was 10 and when I'd come stateside or just play with other kids I was always a lot stronger and explosive than most kids. Just the amount of balance and coordination sports instills in you is immense. I was hitting way too hard in comparison for example.. I remember deliberately trying to NOT hurt certain kids when we'd wrestle or get in a scuffle. It's all about self belief.

For example.. It'll seem a little racist but I'm sure some of you who have boxed or know your way around a gym knows how it is to an extent... Mind you, I grew up in mexico.. But lets take "black" fighters for example. I never saw them as different in the sense that I wasnt raised "american" being intimidated or having that feeling of walking on eggshells with that white guilt or what have you. I was infact always told that "black" guys just LOOK strong and they rarely are and tend to not hit hard and that they have weak lungs in comparison to "us mexicans" and that I should not be afraid to get hit and work the body that their lungs and body can't handle the lack of oxygen. It's all about self belief.

What's that little saying...if you believe you can achieve? Lol.

American white dudes are just too.. Soft and try to be politically correct I guess and put minorities on a pedastal. Meanwhile in other countries no one gives a f uck what color you are and they talk straight. doesn't matter where you're from or the color if your skin. A warrior is a warrior. Type A willl always beat type B
    Exactly homie! Just unleash the beast in you. Let the chips fall where they may. I got some white homeboy's from my hood who are a special kinda mean. They don't ****ing around. It is how you are raised.

I got Mexican dudes who are a slap away.... A slap away from sucking divk.
    Heart is heart, it comes packaged many ways. I know women who are more down than b1tch azz mother ****ers on this site.

Comment

It's because black people are not as evolved as whites etc.

So they are more closer to the neanderthals of old, where white people are further evolved.

They have "chimp strength" basically

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        and another thing to note,mexicans have a slightly better track record than whites against blacks but they still get folded by alarming rates in 1v1 fights. in prison la eme have to have to have 3 men just to take out 1 brother and in some cases the brother still gets away unharmed. either that or they have to use their shanks because they cant take em out in a fight.

i remember back in high school the surenos rolled deep just to attack a few of the crips, the crips were always outnumbered yet they took on 10 or 15 mexicans at a time in rumbles. and then when the crips had even amount of players the mexicans either had to back off or never even attacked. there was recently a race rumble at sylmar high and the blacks were tired of getting attacked by the surenos so they jumped them and the mexicans were on the floor submitting and getting their shit pushed in by only a few blacks.

its very interesting.
        Ive observed the opposite . i guess it depends where you're from. In AZ Blacks know not to go one on one when a mexican usually .... All my street fights have been with blacks and i have more wins than losses. Same with my bro hes knocked out bigger taller black dudes . They usually have weakers chins but thats my experience and i cant base that off as a whole. So Im gonna say when it comes to athleticism blacks win in that category but in fights it takes more than that..

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          Ive observed the opposite . i guess it depends where you're from. In AZ Blacks know not to go one on one when a mexican usually .... All my street fights have been with blacks and i have more wins than losses. Same with my bro hes knocked out bigger taller black dudes . They usually have weakers chins but thats my experience and i cant base that off as a whole. So Im gonna say when it comes to athleticism blacks win in that category but in fights it takes more than that..
          What part of Arizona are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by MartinM. View Post
            What part of Arizona are you from?
            Phoenix..........

Comment

this thread gave me cancer

Comment

It's is what we called EVOLUTION
                You can compare them to Dinosaurs and in the Animal kingdom Mak.

Dinosaurs world.....
                Blacks are the T-rex
                Raptors are the Mexitacs
                Neanderthals are the whiteys

In the animal kingdom.....

Blacks are the black panther
                Mexitacos are the Hyenas
                Whiteys are the game wardens..

I hope this will help your query....
                signed,
                Charles Darkwing.

Comment

Alexkid has a twin brother!

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  How can I cut my age in have and be young like you?

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    It's is what we called EVOLUTION
                    You can compare them to Dinosaurs and in the Animal kingdom Mak.

Dinosaurs world.....
                    Blacks are the T-rex
                    Raptors are the Mexitacs
                    Neanderthals are the whiteys

In the animal kingdom.....

Blacks are the black panther
                    Mexitacos are the Hyenas
                    Whiteys are the game wardens..

I hope this will help your query....
                    signed,
                    Charles Darkwing.
                    we are the honey badgers. put some respek on the nationality

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      Phoenix..........
                      Cool so am I, west valley

Comment

Working...
                      X