Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this prove GGG is miles ahead of the competition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this prove GGG is miles ahead of the competition?

Let's be honest Jermaine Taylor is a weak champ, Cotto isn't really a middleweight, and Peter Quillen isn't nothing special. How ahead do you think Triple G really is? Lara. Should consider moving up since aside from Triple G, it's a weak division.

There is no doubt in my mind that ggg is the best middleweight in the world... I would like him to stay there and totally clear it out and only jump to 168 for ward, froch, Chavez jr

Comment

Cotto would of KO'd Soliman tonight.

But yes, Golovkin is highly likely to become Undisputed Middleweight Champion granted he gets the fights he needs consecutively.

Comment

Proved nothing we didn't already know. The MW division is a joke.

Comment

I don't think there is any competition at MW for Golovkin.

I don't think Lara could run for 12 rounds against Golovkin. He will trap him because he is too good at cutting off the ring. If Canelo could manage to do it and slow him down with body shots, GGG would destroy Lara i believe.

Comment

I don't think Cotto would've stopped Soliman. That bastard is durable.

Comment

Golovkin is the best but Cotto is still the champ.

Comment

Sucks for Cotto that real fans recognize that "the man" wasn't even "the man" anymore when Cotto defeated him.

Comment

160 and 154 are weak divisions. GGG should move up sooner than later, and Lara isn't that good - he can be beat at 160 and 154.

Comment

GGG could dominate the MW division comfortably for the next five years.

Comment

Working...
                    X