Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Boxing Match (with video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you! the fight got called off last week! but i am fighting on the 7th of september so i will post the video

Comment

Originally posted by mikey1990 View Post
      thank you! the fight got called off last week! but i am fighting on the 7th of september so i will post the video
      Nice work mate! Good on you for having the balls to post it on an internet forum for critique as well

Comment

thanks mate, i dont mind being critised people have there own opinions

Comment

Originally posted by mikey1990 View Post
          Hi everyone!

Had my first boxing match on the weekend, i boxed some lad from another town fairly close to my town. I have watched the video back, a good few times to see how i was and if i could correct my faults once im back in the gym.

Any comments from you lads will be appreciated as always

Boxing 13-7-2014: http://youtu.be/EE2Ek4qfvTc
          Good job! I like how you controlled the ring, good ring generalship. Solid shell defensively also, just try not to wing punches or paw them, more straight, crisp punches and you probably would have put him down. A little more head movement would suit you well, but overall well done! I would have liked your video but I don't have a youtube account. I will embed it here for you though.

Comment

thank you very much, it was my first and wont be my last, i have gone through this video so many times and correcting things i didnt do, as you say head movement i have been putting the time into at the gym and its coming along, i got told abit about him before i fought him, that he doesnt like pressure, so i put alot on him and kept on his toes for most of the fight and i think that worked well, also landing cleaner, powerful punches by turning my shots over is something i am practicing in the gym! My arms were killing me a couple of days after this fight as he was just hitting them all the time lol!

Comment

Working...
            X