Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the new pope is a G, hes not gonna use the bulletproof pope-mobile.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] the new pope is a G, hes not gonna use the bulletproof pope-mobile.

this new pope is a brawler, toe to toe kind of guy.

I like Pope Frank the Tank more, the more I read about him.

Comment

Inb4 the typical atheist

Comment

he aint europe.. he bout dat life..

Comment

OG status. Probably got a choppa in his robe in case anything goes down.

Comment

Our first Latino pope and he's a straight up G

Respect

Comment

that's the way it should ****ing be right?

this cvnt ****s always shove it to our face that all the riches in the world is no match with whatever there is in heaven. and that on the day when we meet our creator he will take us to the kingdom that no adjective can describe how beautiful it is.

trust the Lord my azz when this cvnts are scared shietless to die.

Comment

Theist or atheist, religious or nonreligous - you gotta admire this pope's humility. He's not just this figurehead, like Pope Benedict; he interacts with masses and shuns the traditional formalities of recent popes. I like 'em

Comment

Props for that, makes it seem like he actually believes he's going to heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Theist or atheist, religious or nonreligous - you gotta admire this pope's humility. He's not just this figurehead, like Pope Benedict; he interacts with masses and shuns the traditional formalities of recent popes. I like 'em
                    Just like you like the cock right up ya bum bum. LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                    X