No announcement yet.

Was Collazo robbed against Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
    What's your take on this fight? Aside from the early kd, i dont feel Hatton did enough for the win. What are your thoughts?
    You hyped off Hatton's bandwagon as soon as he lost and now look at you. It's one thing "Yeah I scored this for Collazo, but it could have gone either way", but you make it sound like it was some awful robbery.

You don't show Hatton ****. You don't talk about him against Paulie. You don't make threads. You don't do jack ****. You jumped off his bandwagon so fast it makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
      Hatton also forced the fight against Floyd for as long as it lasted. Had he not been KO'd, do u think he would've gotten the decision for "forcing the fight"?

difference is he was landing punches against Collazo

so

Comment

Originally posted by R I Z O View Post

Sounds like you score fights just like The Weebler II (have you seen his sig? it's his score for Mayweather-Hatton)
        Yea, it was a **** score card.

Can you believe he gave Mayweather a single round!? Pffft. Hatton dominated Floyd clearly.

Comment

Yeah, it was Ricky's Pre-ordained coming out party - That's why Collazo was a last minute replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
            Yea, it was a **** score card.

Can you believe he gave Mayweather a single round!? Pffft. Hatton dominated Floyd clearly.
            Up until the turnbuckle illegally stunned him.

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
              you biased bastard!!!!! no wonder you like Clapton so much! haha. all kidding aside, collazo should have won that fight. he's seriously the most down to earth dude around to boot. anyone can talk to him as a peer in nyc gyms, whether you have boxed all your life, or just stepped into the gym for the first time...

i saw the fight before i knew lou and remember being pissed because i thought he won the fight. in fact, i had no idea who ricky was fighting and though it was just another bum. i tuned in to see hatton put on a show and by the end of the fight, i had contempt for the whole boxing establishment, as well as a new-found liking for this tatooed warrior. the fight was ricky's preordained stateside coming-out party and any close call was gonna be in his favor, even though he was the challenger. you don't win titles with that kinda performance when you are clearly out on your fight in the last round in a close fight. i mean, i wouldnt say robbery because it was close, but collazo pulled it out handidly in the end.

lou is one of the most underrated guys on the scene, and got written off after the mosley fight by some fans, but the reality is that he hung in there with one of the best of the past 20 years for 12 rounds with a broken hand (which broke in the second round). i think he might be able to stun berto and take his 0 if Andre and Haymon man up and take the fight. he hasn't fought too many southpaws, much less one half as slick as Lou...
              i had a 10-8 round for lou in the 12th. even though hatton was "coming foward" it was only to push/clinch. he was out on his feet for a bit and clinched his way out. it was a blowout.

114-112 collazo

Comment

Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
                Up until the turnbuckle illegally stunned him.
                That as a sucka move that Big Show taught Floyd, he had to cheat to escape the unrelenting pressure of Hatton. A rematch with a fair ref would have ended by a Hatton TKO, around round 9-11 IMO

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                  You hyped off Hatton's bandwagon as soon as he lost and now look at you. It's one thing "Yeah I scored this for Collazo, but it could have gone either way", but you make it sound like it was some awful robbery.

You don't show Hatton ****. You don't talk about him against Paulie. You don't make threads. You don't do jack ****. You jumped off his bandwagon so fast it makes me sick.
                  U sound like a scorned woman. Are u ok?? I like Hatton, and im rooting for him in his fight with Paulie, but i was rewatching his fight with Collazo, and felt Collazo won. Therefore i am asking the rest of the forum what they think. Be easy u emotional turd!

Comment

I had it 8 rounds to 4 Collazo. With the knockdown 115-112 Collazo. Hatton dominated the first round and that was it. Collazo almost knocked down Ricky in the 12th but he held on for dear life. Hatton looked worse at the end of fight he knew he lost and his family looked like they thought the same. It was funny the way HBO commentators were favoring him all to settup an eventual big money fight with top name WW.

Comment

I had Collazo winning 115-112. That includes watching ringside and on HBO countless times.

A very disappointing decision and some shoddy refereeing too, particularly the KD in the 12th that wasn't called. But whatever. Regardless of who you thought won, it was clear after twelve rounds who landed the cleaner, more effective punches and finished far stronger.

Comment

Working...
                      X