Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protests taking place in Minnesota over the Philando Castile injustice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    yeah, youre a cop and after a guy tells you he has a gun and goes to reach for something, youre going to stand there and see what it is hes reaching for

as i stated multiple times, cop had no business being a cop, he panicked. BUT dude reached for something when he shouldnt have. and he shouldnt have been driving.

the bold stuff !!!!! phew, i needed that.....

i shared a heinous crime. one where a 10 month old baby was shot and killed in his fathers arm by 3 ''men''. (you fill in the blanks).
    guess the level of outrage....NONE ! not a single comment.

and once again, black jurors found him innocent.
    So you disagree with the verdict correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      So you disagree with the verdict correct?
      i agree with the verdict. a person tells a cop they have a gun and then go reach for ''something'' ?!?!?!? dumb fncking move.

i would assume if women jurors found a man innocent in a rape trial, dude most likely was innocent.

when a specific demographic cant find proof of guilt, that usually speaks volumes.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        You really like doing mental gymnastics about crime and race. If you take a complete stranger/foreigner and put em in Oakland and San Francisco, which place do you think he is going to feel safer in? Name me a white majority city as bad as Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, St Louis, Camden, Newark, or Oakland? You think if you close your eyes and keep telling yourself lies that somehow you're going to convince anyone? No one believes your nonsense, I don't even think you do.
        West Virginia is one of the poorest states in America, with like the third lowest crime rate.

Comment

• yeah, I've seen the video of the shooting earlier today, and i understand what the cop must have felt/experience once he told castile NOT to go for his gun. If i was in that same situation i would raised both my hands up in the air and NOT reach for anything or act like an idiot, because i wouldn't want to lose my life. its really not that hard to comply with officers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            i agree with the verdict. a person tells a cop they have a gun and then go reach for ''something'' ?!?!?!? dumb fncking move.

i would assume if women jurors found a man innocent in a rape trial, dude most likely was innocent.

when a specific demographic cant find proof of guilt, that usually speaks volumes.
            Hmmm... But you also agree that the cop panicked and that he shouldnt be in the force. Did i read that correctly?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              its really not that hard to comply with officers.
              It's a discipline thing with most of the people who don't. They don't want to be told what do, because they do whatever they want all of the time. Most likely didn't have a dad around and they become a product of their own environment.

This dude was posting selfie Facebook videos of him smoking weed in his car with his young child in the backseat. Where's the protests to that?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Hmmm... But you also agree that the cop panicked and that he shouldnt be in the force. Did i read that correctly?
                The guy looked just like the suspect of an armed robbery:

The guy had a gun in his lap and most likely why the cop reaches in the car:

Same gun seen here:

The Cop walks up and is dealing with this mentality:

You tell me if you'd "panic" or not if you see him not complying with your commands.

Comment

• Meanwhile hundreds of Donteas and Devawns kill each other across the nation in a senseless fashion and not a word is uttered.

Disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    The guy looked just like the suspect of an armed robbery:

The guy had a gun in his lap and most likely why the cop reaches in the car:

Same gun seen here:

The Cop walks up and is dealing with this mentality:

You tell me if you'd "panic" or not if you see him not complying with your commands.

Before we continue this conversation, I just want to make something clear.

Do you agree that the cop's job is in fact to NOT PANIC in the face of dangerous situations?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      The look on the little girl face is like, "Damn, Mommy smoking that stinky sh it again..."

Comment

Working...
                      X