Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Brook Peaked at 337K Viewers; Averaged 291K on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OSCARINA View Post
    this was on a staurday early evening show... On a long holday weekend also... Brook is an unkown in america unless you are a hardcore fan.... Even frampton vs leo did around 400k on a saturday night 10 pm show..... In england this fight was ppv and probably sold around 300 to 400k....
    U are guessing numbers and making excuses. U know what they say about excuses. They are like arseholes. Everyone has one. No one gives a shiet about Spence. Just say it. Eventually he may become a star. But right now. No one cares.

Comment

dizikriding is your job occupation for your tranny god....
      Jacob shaw. I keep dizick riding. Don't come on every Haymon flop rating like leones Frampton. Or Spence brook explaining why the ratings suck. Nobody asked your opinion. Instead of gurgling al haymon's sperms do something productive. Haymon ain't paying u. No need to take one up the culo to defend him. Let it go.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        GGG vs Brook during the same time of day drew 843K viewers and a peak of 907K viewers. And then when they replayed the fight again later that night around mid night drew 593K. So more then DOUBLE wanted to see a replay of a fight where the results were know then wanted to see Spence vs that same fighter. LMAO
        What did Jacob Shaw say about this knowledge ?

Comment

it was a great fight... Brooks eye closed because spence broke his face again..... Brook has always lacked heart against the elite and he showed it once again... Spence beat the fight out of him.... Wayyyy better fight than canelo vs smith or canelo vs khan or canelo vs chavez which were all ppv scams... That is my point.....
          like I stated...good fight...nothing great about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
            u are guessing numbers and making excuses. U know what they say about excuses. They are like arseholes. Everyone has one. No one gives a shiet about spence. Just say it. Eventually he may become a star. But right now. No one cares.
            oh course they care.... He is getting millions of views on tv and internet.... Also helping sell hundreds of thousands of ppv's..... All boxer can be bigger its a part of the journey dumbass.... This is his first title fight.... He wont drop his belt like that coward canelo then duck his mandatory for 2 years.... Worry about that

Comment

• Originally posted by ironchinhagler View Post
              like i stated...good fight...nothing great about it.
              personally to me whenever 2 top guys are going at it its a great fight....

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
                what did jacob shaw say about this knowledge ?
                is jacob shaw your ex boyfriend? You seem obsessed with that name....

Comment

oh course they care.... He is getting millions of views on tv and internet.... Also helping sell hundreds of thousands of ppv's..... All boxer can be bigger its a part of the journey dumbass.... This is his first title fight.... He wont drop his belt like that coward canelo then duck his mandatory for 2 years.... Worry about that
                  millions of views? not even 1 million views in the US. no one cares here

Comment

is jacob shaw your ex boyfriend? You seem obsessed with that name....
                    actually JACOB SHAW is a lady boy who gets sodomized by Al Haymon. He used to offer to blow all of NSB all the time.

Comment

• eeesh, the US certainly doesn't have any stars but I hope Spence v Thurman happens next just so the ww picture is a little clearer

Comment

Working...
                      X