Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is Lomachenko the favorite over Walters????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Did that guy used to be a decent poster once? Then went into permanent troll mode as the famous Canelo duck played out?
    Nah, I've never been a decent poster. I've always been a degenerate poster. Look at you, think highly of me. That's cute

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Did that guy used to be a decent poster once? Then went into permanent troll mode as the famous Canelo duck played out?
      He might have been, I can't recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Loma is favored because he's faster and more talented, not to mention Walters had a layoff.
        And also that Walters has looked pretty average since the doñaire fight, whereas loma seems to have gotten better each fight

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          That's a lie created by a white man.

Don't fall into the trap my brotha. Stay strong.
          Fo Sho my nizzle

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            That's a lie created by a white man.

Don't fall into the trap my brotha. Stay strong.
            ALL LIVES MATTER BRO.DEAL WITH IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              And also that Walters has looked pretty average since the doñaire fight, whereas loma seems to have gotten better each fight
              the donaire fight means nothing.donaire was a blown up flyweight who was past his best. the same idiots that hype up walters win over donaire are the same ones who think donaire is a bum who's overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                the donaire fight means nothing.donaire was a blown up flyweight who was past his best. the same idiots that hype up walters win over donaire are the same ones who think donaire is a bum who's overrated.
                All I'm saying is that he hasn't looked good since that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  So what you guys think, is Walters worth a bet??
                  I didn't know he was so fat, if he trains for the FIGHT and not to lose weight, if he gets in the ring at 100%, i can give him a chance, maybe a 60/40 chance, him being the 40%, since we don't know how well can Lomachenko take a punch.

Comment

We don't even know if Walters has more power the Loma, loma has 6/4 ratio in ko's that doesn't indicate that he has lesser power than Walters, while we can say that Walters is the more proven power puncher, Lomachenko is up there. Minus the speed, the foot work, the IQ, and Walters isn't that much bigger than Loma, Walters had been known for using his size advantage over smaller fighters, but once he met someone with his own size he struggles.

Comment

Who care who is the favorite. We will find out a winner next month.
                      I'm more worried about what happens next. I hope Top Rank doesn't let Walters go to waste after Loma beats him. I think Walters can still beat most if not the rest of the 130 pound division. So hopefully TR doesn't mess it up.

I'm happy this fight was made but they probably chose the worst time to make it. I'm in the minority but the way I see is that Loma won't get that much credit for beating Walters.

Comment

Working...
                      X