Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former NBA star Darius Miles Bankrupt only 7 years after earning $86 MILLION DOLLARS!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    What's good about that?
    Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    One word: good. /thread.
    Originally posted by Sup View Post
    thread given 5 stars and green k.

Ive given it my Splendiferous Stamp of Approval.

Comment

Originally posted by Polarbear View Post
      Do you consider Jae Crowder a star? Elite two-way roleplayer, or star?
      He's a solid player but not a star. Darius Miles has been in movies man. Him and Quinton Richardson were the face of the Clippers. He was an exciting player. You don't have to be a world beater to be a star. Butterbean whether we like it or not was a star. Most people that know anything about boxing have heard of Butterbean.

Comment

finances is where a strong father figure would come in handy....

you see a lot of these athletes going broke, i bet the father is absent in the household....

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          again,

just cuz.

Comment

How did I know this was gonna get turned into a racist thread.. People are really ignorant.

Comment

how did i know libtarded jew faced mongrols were gonna turn this into a racist thread....

people are really ignorant if they are bringing up the race card.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                finances is where a strong father figure would come in handy....

you see a lot of these athletes going broke, i bet the father is absent in the household....
                here we go with you and your finances.cut the bs we all know you a broke b1tch.

Comment

Where is Donna Larryxx this morning. Dude is missing in action now.

I guess he's busy working then gas station bathroom doing what needs to be done. At least he's finally back to work making money.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                    Darius Miles has been in movies man. Him and Quinton Richardson were the face of the Clippers. He was an exciting player. You don't have to be a world beater to be a star.
                    Disagree. Jeremy Lin puts asses in seats, is a YouTube sensation, is the face of the NBA in China. In a sense, he's a superstar. But based on on-court production he's a borderline starter on a playoff team, and that's the bottom line.

Comment

Working...
                    X