Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And lol at all those people who were ridiculing Brook, saying he ducked this guy and that guy and is afraid to step up.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
      A lot of them are bashing GGG here just as I am so how does two wrongs make a right??? And if you are doing the same here, did you properly bash Canelo when he did it? And you're not in a position to speak since you said Canelo dropped the belt to go into negotiations under his terms with GGG. So what happened to Canelo's negotiations with GGG instead of the unknown Liam??

Ask Golovkin..... the guy who failed to back up all that "anyone from 154-168" bull****.

Golovkin Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154.....
      http://thaboxingvoice.com/golovkin-a...4/15398?var=no

Enjoy the Brook fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
        ¿Really? So the deal with Eubank Jr. didn't go threw & ¿all they could find was a welterweight( 2 categories lower)? C'MON!! Not even a jr middleweight.. This is B U L L S H I T.. GGG has EVERYTHING to loose & NOTHING to gain(morally) & on the other hand Brook has nothing to loose & EVERYTHING to gain cause even if he looses, it's not really a set back when fighting a monster 2 divisions above his own ..For sure both are getting a hell of a payday, but there are other fighters in each others division where they could make a lot of $$$$$..

Well, the halfwits are running with it hook-line-and-sinker......

Originally posted by Triple Genius View Post
        How about the top two choices ducked?

Dan Rafael:
        Eubank: GGG on table for weeks, ran mouth, ducked. Saunders: GGG on table for weeks, ran his mouth,ducked. Brook: Deal done in 2 days. #DTBG

Comment

• Originally Posted by Steve plunger
          That's what I was gonna write fella.....where the f@ck did that come from, I don't think I've ever been shocked more by this match up than any fight I can remember...ever...I like kel brook a lot but it's Minster task.....it's like when sugar Ray Leonard moved up and faced hagler....im not sure how to react to this ...shocking announcement

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          You should respond by saying GGG is a f.uck'n clown and this is a bull**** fight. But you won't, because you're a d1ck sucking, fanboy b1tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
            Wow!!! Didn't see this one coming!!! Talk about an all time 'outta right field" thing to develop. Kind of intriguing matchup so to speak. Breezing through this thread, I see a lot of "hate for GGG" posts,.....he's a joke for fighting a opponent two weight classes below his. OK I can see this viewpoint. But has anyone besides myself had the thought that maybe Kell Brook is making his move up in weight class because it might just be his natural time to quit the weigh drain game to fight in a class he has out grown? Yes I am a GGG fan, but I have watched Kell's journey through his career and I like him to. I believe this is a much better matchup than a bout with Euanks Jr. Better level f talent too.

No, I think that is a ridiculous excuse.....

1) there is a weight class in-between welter and MW

2) so what, who cares what Kell Brook thinks/wants, that is completely irrelevant..... Golovkin did not have to select him

It is a **** fight, and simply cannot be justified.

1) Khan, even after going up 8lbs..... WAS a big fight

2) the unknown Brook, going up 13lbs..... is NOT a big fight

This is MUCH worse, and completely unjustifiable.

Brook =/= Khan, in terms of money.

This is NOT a business decision, it is a blatant cherry-pick.

Comment

• If Ward beats Kovalev, he'll become the most ducked fighter alive.

Comment

• I don't know what's more embarrassing hypocrite Lil G or the hypocrite Lil Ginas defending him.

Comment

• What is Kell Brook thinking....I don't get it

Comment

• This some hoe ****!

Comment

• After this fight i hope Lil G will have the same balls as Brook and move up to fight the Ward-Kovalev winner. I highly doubt it though.

Comment

Working...
                      X