Collapse
No announcement yet.

who gives floyd a tougher fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molina is awkward and has good fundaments but Floyd fundamnets and technic are way better, so it would be a Floyd UD. Brook can be awkward as well, with his phone box, jab-jab style and he is strong physically, but May probably too fast for him and Brook has lacks of creativity in offense, so I think it's another May UD.
    Thurman is good from the outside and has pops, but he still has to improve a lot. Probably when he will be ready for Mayweather, Mayweather will be already in retirement.
    So none of the aboves.
    The hardest fight from WW IMO would be Bradley or Porter for Floyd. The former more. Poreter is too predictable, but he is a powerhouse adn I'm not sure that Floyd has the physic power that Brook has and maybe he can't keep porter off so effective and we already saw that Floyd has problems when someone rough him up. And Bradley WITH A GOOD TACTIC, not some dumb ass ****, (what he do sometimes sadly) has the best chace to beat him. Athletic, has good technic (though not better than Floyd's), fast, durable, can fight on the inside, also can rough Floyd up, but do more precisely than Maidana and has relatively good defense if he wants to use it.

Comment

amir khan beats floyd mayweather.

i bet all my points if that happens. i will leave this site as well if khan loses on pts or ko..dqs dont count

mayweather will chicken out..

Comment

Molina at 154. A spoiling, inside, skilled boxer? Imagine if Mayweather/Maidana looked even worse and had little entertainment value. That's the best case scenario for Mayweather/Molina.

Comment

Carlos Molina does. I can see Molina landing a lot of shots with his awkwardness.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Molina at 154. A spoiling, inside, skilled boxer? Imagine if Mayweather/Maidana looked even worse and had little entertainment value. That's the best case scenario for Mayweather/Molina.
            No chance of that happening, although Molina is bigger he isn't the puncher Maidana is and Maidana is overrated as a puncher as well. Due to that fact alone Mayweather will be comfortable, move around more freely or simply rip Molina to shreds up close.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Who cares? the cunt will stay fighting the Maidanas and Guerreros of the sport.
              The Maidanas and the Guerreros are more proven then Molina, Thurman and Brooks..lol

Comment

Brook is a good fighter but no way he gives Mayweather problems, Porter was just overhyped but it looks like Brooks now absorbed all the hype.

Comment

Who cares!

What's funny is that now Ellerbe is trying to hype up the fight. I noticed the numbers of views and comments on the mayhem card and it's pathetic! Black ball these clowns!

Comment

Working...
                  X