Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do guys **** up a good thing to talk to other b*tches, and then get stuck out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do guys **** up a good thing to talk to other b*tches, and then get stuck out?

So I broke up with my girl a few months ago. Started talking to this female that I really REALLY liked that was a friend of mine. The girl told me any and everything I wanted to hear. She wanted to have my kids. She wanted to marry me. She loved me. She needed me. She wanted to be my everything. This and that, this and that.

SO I went along, caught feelings, but still went out, ****ed with other girls, messed with my ex, and then she found out, and stopped talking to me. I dont really care because I was only talking to the b*Tch for a couple of months, but damn, she was really down for me.

And to think, I ****ed it up to talk to other hoes. Us dudes are ****ed up.

its normal bro, i do it all the time. ive spent more money on *****ez than i make lol, i love women. its part of our lives, just gotta learn to accept it.........

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      its normal bro, i do it all the time. ive spent more money on *****ez than i make lol, i love women. its part of our lives, just gotta learn to accept it.........
      Hahaha! I dont spend more than I make, but I do spend on them. These b*tches are addicting.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
        So I broke up with my girl a few months ago. Started talking to this female that I really REALLY liked that was a friend of mine. The girl told me any and everything I wanted to hear. She wanted to have my kids. She wanted to marry me. She loved me. She needed me. She wanted to be my everything. This and that, this and that.

SO I went along, caught feelings, but still went out, ****ed with other girls, messed with my ex, and then she found out, and stopped talking to me. I dont really care because I was only talking to the b*Tch for a couple of months, but damn, she was really down for me.

most of the rape, war were all started by men

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post

you`ve been out of the game for a while, consider it a learning experience.

Comment

You are just a boy doing what a boy does.

Comment

You live and learn bro, learn from your mistakes and move on.

Comment

Dude. the same snatch all the time gets old anyways.

I think it's in our nature to find many different women to get with.

It's in our dna. Don't beat yourself up over it.

Comment

It's a good thing bro. Sprung girls are pretty stupid and insane. When one tells you she wants to marry you, she wants your kids, she needs yo, etc etc the tend to be a little to damn crazy and jealous *****es.

You just got out of a long relationship if I recall, no need to get involved in anything so serious yet. You dodged a bullet with a crazy bitch if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                    It's a good thing bro. Sprung girls are pretty stupid and insane. When one tells you she wants to marry you, she wants your kids, she needs yo, etc etc the tend to be a little to damn crazy and jealous *****es.

You just got out of a long relationship if I recall, no need to get involved in anything so serious yet. You dodged a bullet with a crazy bitch if you ask me.
                    This and a pat on the back.

Comment

Working...
                    X