Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry Andrew Yang, truckers will NEVER be replaced in America.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    It's failure has nothing to with A.I

Once trucks and all vehicles have A.I.s road traffic accidents will plummet and thousands of lives will be saved, every year.

It a matter of when, not if.
    Who's gonna drive these trucks when the snow hits the ground, themselves???

Even with LIDAR and a driver(on standby) and an idiot pedestrian =

Stop it dude, you're doing the same nonsense people in the old days were doing, selling false hope.

Comment

You probably thought people wouldn't use a self checkout too.

Every job can be replaced even Lawyers and Surgeons etc.

It took 3000 scientists 10 years and $3bil to map the human genome in 1990.

Now anyone with half a brain can learn to do it in a week on a machine the size of usb stick for about $50.

the problem is only a select few are going to benefit from this.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Stop it dude, you're doing the same nonsense people in the old days were doing, selling false hope.

It not that hard to program in different driving conditions.

And how many vehicle crashes of human driving do you think I can find?

AI is improving all the time, humans seem to be getting stupider all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          It not that hard to program in different driving conditions.

And how many vehicle crashes of human driving do you think I can find?

AI is improving all the time, humans seem to be getting stupider all the time.
          It is difficult, that's why they can only test it in perfect conditions, like Arizona where it barely rains, they know that it starts to fail with snow, fog, rain, and dust, even more reasons for them to test it in the southwest part of America.

I'm proving my point to you, humans with better instincts and better ability to adapt, have a tough time adapting, and you think that computers who will never be able to drive like humans, are gonna have better reflexes.

You're suggesting removing cars, bicycles, pedestrians and motorcycles off the roads, because if you don't, this shyt will never work.
          Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 10-13-2019, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            You probably thought people wouldn't use a self checkout too.

Every job can be replaced even Lawyers and Surgeons etc.

It took 3000 scientists 10 years and $3bil to map the human genome in 1990.

Now anyone with half a brain can learn to do it in a week on a machine the size of usb stick for about $50.

the problem is only a select few are going to benefit from this.

You're comparing a self checkout to a semi with a trailer with cargo driving thru city streets, excellent comparison. People's life are on the line, and here in the states, where California alone has more people than your entire island, they will never let that happen, you guys are kidding yourselves.

Comment

At the very best, this will be an advance cruise control, but replacing truck drivers. Just fùcking stop already.

Comment

I don't give 2 shyts about politics when it comes to this, this is a common sense issue.

Airplanes have way more automated technology than trucks and STILL can't turn to their heading on their own, the captain has to turn the plane's knob, the autopilot has to be engaged by human and these are vehicles that are light years ahead of truck technology.

So tell me again how automated trucks are supposed to take truckers job, when airplanes with far better technology and no pedestrians walking around in the sky, can't even do it.

The human element will NEVER be replaced when it comes to truck drivers and commercial pilots, NEVER.

not only will they be replaced, it will be well within your lifetime.

just LOL at the level of ignorance coming out of that dumb f#cking mouth of yours. NEVER? f#cking never?

in 2000 years people will still be driving trucks, guys. technology can only go so far. it's just so ****ing difficult to back up a semi truck, guys! this pleb on bscene thinks it is, anyay

have you ever driven a truck over the size of a pickup in your life? and be honest with me. i have owned them and trained and paid men [dumb ones with no ability to think forward, like you, who need people like me to tell you what to do,] to drive them.

automated trucks are literally being test driven TODAY. i refuse to believe antybody is this stupid. you need to stop listening to the f#cking idiot next to you digging the ditch, or whatever you get paid to do, that your jobs won't be taken by software and servo motors in the next 25 years.

f#cking idiots. trucks will NEVER be automated, guys. it's just too hard and i don't want you to take muh job.

Comment

do you have any idea how many uber drivers are in accidents each day? i mean really, you've got to be incredibly stupid and naive to think that you can post a video of a single accient and think that technology won't be able to advance in 2000 f#cking years.

2000 years ago humans lived an average of 30 years in huts, heated their homes with burning wood.

it's scary to think that your vote is as valuable as mine. i just worry abouy your kids. i hope they figure out what a f#cking moron you are before you can indoctrinate them. what state do you live in and did you graduate high school? that place failed you, dude. it failed you.

Comment

bruh the technology is already there, they have full auto capability for tesla and google cars NOW. they are just tweakign it and all, they dont want to release it just yet because they are waiting for the laws and everything to catch up. It will be a PR nightmare if they release it and too many crashes occur.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      do you have any idea how many uber drivers are in accidents each day? i mean really, you've got to be incredibly stupid and naive to think that you can post a video of a single accient and think that technology won't be able to advance in 2000 f#cking years.

2000 years ago humans lived an average of 30 years in huts, heated their homes with burning wood.

it's scary to think that your vote is as valuable as mine. i just worry abouy your kids. i hope they figure out what a f#cking moron you are before you can indoctrinate them. what state do you live in and did you graduate high school? that place failed you, dude. it failed you.
                      You either live in a rural area or too stupid to understand people, that's just 1 car and 1 person, if you put that same vehicle in NYC, LA, Htown, Boston or Philly, they will run multiple over, you know how many people jaywalk every second of the day, the technology will never have the human instinct and even some humans are slow to react.

Luckily for you, you'll be able to bump this thread in 2000 years and tell me "I told you so", moron.

Still waiting for everyone to get their flying cars

Comment

Working...
                      X