Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Floyd need to return to fight Manny when he is now promoting him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Manny had a damn good win, but why is Floyd constantly being mentioned??? dude is a promoter and Manny is now one of his top boxers....chillout and let both of them make boxing great again

Boxing’s only eight-division world champion, Philippine Senator and regular WBA welterweight champion Manny “Pac Man” Pacquiao returns to face undefeated Super WBA Welterweight World Champion Keith “One Time” Thurman in a powerhouse 147-pound showdown live on Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View event on Saturday, July 20 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Preceding the pay-per-view is a FOX PBC Fight Night also taking place at MGM Grand that is headlined by undefeated IBF Super Middleweight World Champion Caleb “Sweet Hands’’ Plant making his first title defense against unbeaten contender Mike Lee.

Possessing speed, power and tremendous boxing skills, Thurman represents the most dangerous challenger that the future Hall of Famer Pacquiao has faced in his recent ring appearances. This high-stakes match will firmly give the winner a claim for the top spot in one of boxing’s deepest and most talented divisions.

Tickets for the event, which is promoted by MP Promotions, Mayweather Promotions and TGB Promotions, are on sale now and can be purchased online through AXS.com, charge by phone at 866-740-7711 or in person at any MGM Resorts International box office.

https://mayweatherpromotions.com/......an-july-20th-o...
    if ever floyd returns to fight pac again...it is not really all about promoting...

most likely it is about the money and/or he just feel the itch envy brings seeing how pac's continuing career is unfolding....

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Floyd will never have enough money.

42 is irrelevant. If he knew he would beat Manny he would take the fight.

He knows he will lose, so he won't take it.
      42 is irrelevant. Yeah you’re a clown.

Guys like you swear Manny always beats Floyd except when they actually fight Floyd beats him by a wide margin.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        42 is irrelevant. Yeah you’re a clown.

Guys like you swear Manny always beats Floyd except when they actually fight Floyd beats him by a wide margin.
        A one arm Pacquiao.

And a Floyd who took a banned IV to mask PEDs.

You know as well as I do it won't happen, and you also know it because Floyd knows he will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Stop it. Pacquiao is 100M in debt he had 25K in his Philippines banking accounts when they froze his accounts. He’s not promoting anything. Floyd has promoted his last two fights. When Pacquiao signed with Haymon Floyd said Broner and Thurman would be his next two fights. Who did Pacquio fight in in his last two fights? Floyd has a large percentage invested in PBC. Don’t try to downplay his Promotions because he made smarter business decisions than Manny. Manny had to sue or threaten to sue Arum just to get paid from the Matthyse fight. Haymon and Floyd saved him. Do you see MP Promotions anywhere on this poster????
          5-B79-D052-F7-EF-4-FCF-A8-C1-5045-BCE337-CF

Why was Ellerbe speaking at all the pre fight events.
          Why wasn’t MP Promotions doing all the pre fight interviews and media?
          WRONG...

You have little to no understanding on how the PBC model works.

To be officially promoting a fighter you need to have a promotional agreement with that said fighter. TMT promotions do not have any form of promotional agreement with Manny Pacquiao therefore are not promoting him, as I said they or only co-promoting the event as part of the PBC conglomerate the same way TGB are co-promoting the event.

“They’re on the poster DOE!!!”.😂😂

Comment

Lmao they hate Floyd and Haymon so much that they’ll flat out make up lies. You can’t prove anything in that paragraph. If he promoted his self it wouldn’t be two co promoters. This is what it looks like when you really do promote yourself. E502-C252-311-F-4-FD7-AC8-A-AF741-B8-B046-B

You see that it says one name and one name only. Mayweather Promotions. So actually the only sham promoter is MP Promotions lol TGB and Mayweather Promotions have put on way bigger events than MP Promotions. MP Promotions is just a front to lower his 100M tax debt. If Floyd ever had his bank accounts frozen with only 25k in them we’d never hear the end of it.

6-EADA987-0-DEC-4812-AE01-4-F58-AABD113-C
            C9-F8012-A-EB89-4-C44-AD70-27-FEBC0-AE03-D
            Another insecure Mayweather fan...

So insecure that he replied twice😂

I hold nothing against Floyd boxing wise, he’s the best fighter I’ve ever had the pleasure to watch live.

I’m not questioning the legitimacy of his promotional company either. But it’s pretty evident that every promotional company absorbed by the PBC franchise are heavily influenced by Al Haymon and I’d include MP promotions in that list.

The only one making up lies is you TMT promotions have no promotional agreement with Manny Pacquiao and that’s a FACT.

Comment

Floyd could or could not be manny’s promoter

Ellerbe the guy working for Floyd is sure acting like a promoter for manny doe,

HE NOT SCARED OF SPENCE BUT I WONT LET HIM FIGHT

Comment

Stop it. Pacquiao is 100M in debt he had 25K in his Philippines banking accounts when they froze his accounts. He’s not promoting anything. Floyd has promoted his last two fights. When Pacquiao signed with Haymon Floyd said Broner and Thurman would be his next two fights. Who did Pacquio fight in in his last two fights? Floyd has a large percentage invested in PBC. Don’t try to downplay his Promotions because he made smarter business decisions than Manny. Manny had to sue or threaten to sue Arum just to get paid from the Matthyse fight. Haymon and Floyd saved him. Do you see MP Promotions anywhere on this poster????
                5-B79-D052-F7-EF-4-FCF-A8-C1-5045-BCE337-CF

Why was Ellerbe speaking at all the pre fight events.
                Why wasn’t MP Promotions doing all the pre fight interviews and media?
                This is gonna hurt but...

boxing.nv.gov/schedule/Professional_Calendar/

https://boxrec.com/en/event/788305

The NSAC nor Boxrec list Mayweather Promotions as official promoters of this event.

Checkmate...

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  if ever floyd returns to fight pac again...it is not really all about promoting...

most likely it is about the money and/or he just feel the itch envy brings seeing how pac's continuing career is unfolding....
                  and would be all out of luck imo

Comment

Why blame Manny?

He started that shi t in Tokyo. He had the nerve to set that up.

Don't ever put people's hope's up.

Comment

Lmao they hate Floyd and Haymon so much that they’ll flat out make up lies. You can’t prove anything in that paragraph. If he promoted his self it wouldn’t be two co promoters. This is what it looks like when you really do promote yourself. E502-C252-311-F-4-FD7-AC8-A-AF741-B8-B046-B

You see that it says one name and one name only. Mayweather Promotions. So actually the only sham promoter is MP Promotions lol TGB and Mayweather Promotions have put on way bigger events than MP Promotions. MP Promotions is just a front to lower his 100M tax debt. If Floyd ever had his bank accounts frozen with only 25k in them we’d never hear the end of it.

6-EADA987-0-DEC-4812-AE01-4-F58-AABD113-C
                      C9-F8012-A-EB89-4-C44-AD70-27-FEBC0-AE03-D
                      Except this has already been debunked LOL you do know that the US has a tax treaty with the Philippines right and If you pay Federal taxes here you don't there and vice versa? How do I know this because I PAY TAXES IN THE PHILIPPINES on my business and the only tax liability I have here is State because I live in CA.

This was a political attack on him and everyone saw thru this. God you *****s are weak.

Comment

Working...
                      X