Our new generations are bunch of wuz and poosies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Our new generations are bunch of wuz and poosies

Thanks hollyweed

It's only gotten worse and it will continue to do so, I doubt it reverses. And if it does it won't in our lifetimes.

Comment

Roll with the times or get left behind

Comment

Yea to many slow walking skinny jean wearing muthafu(k3rs

Comment

Read Studs Terkel's "Hard Times" about the Great Depression. He interviews dozens of random people from all over the country who survived the great depression...what they had to do, the jobs they held, the starvation and poverty they persevered. Good read and you'll get an idea of how far we've fallen and wonder what the **** happened to real men in this world. Grown ass men today having a crisis because their cappuccino wasn't made with non-fat milk, or their favorite treadmill at Planet Fitness was down for repair.

Comment

They're out there but never featured in the media except to be made to look stupid. The wimps control all the media. So they'll push their wimp agenda which is sad. Even Howard Stern used to say he wished he wasn't such a puzzy and he'd like to beat some azz. So he wasn't a man's man, but he still had respect. Nowadays, a real man is looked at as cancerous in the media- like the lowest most vile thing there is. And of course, you have the gender identity crisis and other oddities that go along with it. It's quite pathetic but I know plenty of real dudes in the real world. They're not gone. Just aren't being shown day to day in the media. The real men will never die out. One day, you'll see stars rise again like Clint Eastwood and Charles Bronson instead of the wimpy Afflecks and Damons we have today. They were always around but didn't used to be the stars like they are now. A real sad shift.

Comment

It is shocking, so many young guys lack a basic old school man approach to simple problems. I clean up on young J ladies, the like it that I'm decisive and take the lead.

Comment

Working...
              X