Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    We aint stupid
    If you vote for Sanders you are.

Have you not seen what the policies Sanders espouses are doing to Venezuela as we speak??

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Many republicans are gonna vote for Hillary should Trump be their candidate.
      I highly doubt that.

Trump appeals to those wanting an outsider in office. Hillary is the ultimate insider.

Do you have a source for that claim?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I highly doubt that.

Trump appeals to those wanting an outsider in office. Hillary is the ultimate insider.

Do you have a source for that claim?
        I read a couple newspaper articles with this claim, one was a recent international edition of NY Times ... I'm European and I don't follow the presidential race closely or anything. What I do know is that Trump has created chaos within the republican camp and torn everything to pieces. How is Trump going to win votes in November, I wonder what his strategy is. So far he's been insulting Latinos and college educated white women, the voters he needs most.

Comment

Don't believe what the Europeans say/write about the US.

First off, they are always anti anything not (D). Since Trump is anti-Democrat, they hate him.

What I do know is that Trump has created chaos within the republican camp and torn everything to pieces.
          Good. The system is a disaster. The career politicians of both (R) and (D) have made a mess of this country. It's time for a change.

How is Trump going to win votes in November, I wonder what his strategy is.
          He's the outsider, and that appeals to alot of voters at this time. Second, he's getting alot of crossover votes in many of these States. Democrat turnout is down, Rep turnout is way up. Trump is setting vote total records in many States.

He's running a very good campaign in terms of planning ahead for the general election.

So far he's been insulting Latinos and college educated white women, the voters he needs most.
          Well he isn't, but the press wants you think he did.

He insulted illegal immigrants of all colors. The press and Team (D) just did what they always do and tried to turn it into a race issue.

The Dems locked up the black vote decades ago. Now they are trying to lock up the Latino vote as well. Seeing how well the blacks are after 50+ years of voting (D), we'll see if the Latinos are just as stupid, or if they are smarter....

As for offending college educated white women, how do you claim he did that?

Comment

Bernie is the man. It's too bad the system is fraudulent and the Dems would never allow him to win.

It's either Hillary or Trump lol this country is so ****ed I can't even believe in 2016 this is what it's come to. A psychopath vs some idiot/joke business man.

Comment

Not forgiving, just extremely stupid and gullible.

Comment

Don't believe what the Europeans say/write about the US.

First off, they are always anti anything not (D). Since Trump is anti-Democrat, they hate him.

Good. The system is a disaster. The career politicians of both (R) and (D) have made a mess of this country. It's time for a change.

He's the outsider, and that appeals to alot of voters at this time. Second, he's getting alot of crossover votes in many of these States. Democrat turnout is down, Rep turnout is way up. Trump is setting vote total records in many States.

He's running a very good campaign in terms of planning ahead for the general election.

Well he isn't, but the press wants you think he did.

He insulted illegal immigrants of all colors. The press and Team (D) just did what they always do and tried to turn it into a race issue.

The Dems locked up the black vote decades ago. Now they are trying to lock up the Latino vote as well. Seeing how well the blacks are after 50+ years of voting (D), we'll see if the Latinos are just as stupid, or if they are smarter....

As for offending college educated white women, how do you claim he did that?
                He has a long history of this.

Have a look here for instance,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b07addcb442023

Comment

Try again. That was partisan bs. fyi, the Huffington Post is known for that.

I'm looking for quotes offending college educated white women.

What Trump said about his girlfriends/wives, the Apprentice candidates, and people like Rosie O'Donnell and Cher isn't going to cut it.

Show where he insulted "college educated white women" as you claimed he did.

Comment

Most of what he said was legit though.

Comment

Try again. That was partisan bs. fyi, the Huffington Post is known for that.

I'm looking for quotes offending college educated white women.

What Trump said about his girlfriends/wives, the Apprentice candidates, and people like Rosie O'Donnell and Cher isn't going to cut it.

Show where he insulted "college educated white women" as you claimed he did.
                      Many of them would be, Megyn Kelly for one. Not that I have a problem with his style, it's amusing. I hope he becomes President, he's the American dream embodied.

Comment

Working...
                      X