Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade To Canelo: Take Oscar's Panties Off & Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Why don't you just be honest and admit that you're a sycophant for certain fighters and perfectly okay with them not making competitive fights that should be made.
    Are you nuts? Drunk? High? I’m one of the few people here who cares about bouts. I don’t discuss purses, networks, a/b side..just make the fight and tell me the time and date. That’s it. I criticized the fk out of Golovkin since the fight scorecards were announced for Derevyanchenko...so how am I a homer?

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Are you nuts? Drunk? High? I’m one of the few people here who cares about bouts. I don’t discuss purses, networks, a/b side..just make the fight and tell me the time and date. That’s it. I criticized the fk out of Golovkin since the fight scorecards were announced for Derevyanchenko...so how am I a homer?
      If that was true you why would be complaining about people questioning why Golovkin didn't fight his mandatory, eliminators, or two other belt holders in his division? Also, the ridiculous reasons why Canelo wont fight Andrade and gave up his belt to avoid being forced to fight his mandatory.

People have every right and reason to question or criticize either fighter for that.
      Last edited by joseph5620; 10-13-2019, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
        Canelo ducked Dervyanchenko for that very reason as he’s a tough bastard with sick body shots and a super work rate and engine
        Shucks....no link to support duck claim......

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Yes let’s rewrite the storyline now...like Sergio wasn’t the wbc title holder and wanted no parts of fighting Golovkin which even Dibella has admitted and think how long it’s been since maravilla held that title....so yeah let’s pretend Golovkin never ever ever targeted the kings of mw years ago and they wanted nothing to do with him..so much so it took him nearly four years to get a shot at the belt..meanwhile others were permitted to challenge for it because again..he was just a European fighter who didn’t connect with the fans..let’s forget that which is why I became a fan of his having been a Sergio Martinez fan..folks loveeee to forget how much of an underdog Golovkin was due to boxing politics. Same as Kovalev early on. Oh and lest we forget Chavez jr was at mw during that time and his godfather Sulaiman was shuffling everything he could to keep him champion or make him champion again after maravillla beat his azz.
          Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Do you have a link that tells the whole story ???

''Use google. Don't expect me to defend my comments !!!''

GGG @ 29 !!!

Let the excuses rain down
          Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Yup the real story..gtfo simpleton. We know the story because we’ve heard other promoters that didn’t want to sign him or put their fighters up against him admit it. You folks hate this guy so much you’ll make up your own narratives like anyone with two eyes and google search can’t find quotes, facts, and the full history. Tweet dibella and ask him if that quote about fighting Golovkin was fake or not...
          Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          And links to prove it
          Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Pay attention to the bold....

In your links, all there is is a promoter saying a fight with GGG at that moment in time, was not economically feasible. I'm hate it when a so called know it all fight fan places the duck tag on the wrong party. Which is what you did. Sergio didn't duck anyone.

At least not according to your own links. So, what did GGG do to make a name for himself ???? He stayed put fighting the same level of bum that kept him from being a known commodity. Not trying to get attention by taking risks (moving up).

Comment

• Originally posted by Born X Raised View Post
            List Andrade’s top 5 wins and you’ll quickly see how pathetic his whole career is.
            So Nelo should take that belt like he did fielding's right??

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
              And he stuck his fork up your culo. U able to walk okay yet homie ?
              He put it in your mouth, is that why all you do is type with no action?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                LOL! Boo Boo needs to make fans demand the Canelo fight, by definitely beating someone with a name. Canelo has a point re: the boring fights.
                He made no point with the "boring" talk cuz that's all it is just talk, it aint true.

Comment

• Originally posted by VonTrier View Post
                  Well if they were still at 154 and Canelo was fighting the likes of Liam Smith, I'd probably care the fight wasn't getting made. As it stands, Canelo is on to bigger and better things.

There's no need to attack me because your guy can't get a fight lol.
                  I'm not attacking you & I like Boo Boo AND Nelo & they are both skilled & I like watching skills in action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                    Charlo vs Andrade. The winner gets Canelo. That's what any real boxing fan would want anyways.
                    Nah, when ya'll say that its cuz ya'll trying to put up bodyguards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      and what have charlo and boo boo done? Exactly
                      Ranked #1 contenders, multiple division champs & mandatories.

Comment

Working...
                      X