Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Me & Ref Had Miscommunication At End Of Ruiz Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first I bought into the conspiracies that AJ was KO'd in sparring. Now I just think he is a mentally fragile individual, who could only prosper when everything was going to script. He keeps exposing himself as a weak-minded sap. Soon as Ruiz jumps on him again and lets them fast hands go, we're gonna see another Team AJ inquest, hear a bunch more excuses. But at least the second time around there will be no believable excuses.

Comment

"when the mouthpiece came out"

no AJ not when it came out, when you SPIT IT OUT, INTENTIONALLY

Ref wasnt playing that chit and told you to come forward and you stood there frozen stalling because he didnt give you extra time for spitting out your mouth piece. YOU QUIT.

Comment

his mouth piece spitting move, and his back toward the ref, were all cries for a life preserver.

If the fight went on a bit longer, he'd go out on a stretcher.

when he was looking out into the crowd.... it was weird... creepy... he did not want to be there.... he could not believe what was happening to him...

he did not, and does not know how to deal with real adversity...Ruiz jr... brought a true warriors heart.

I guess his loss was a combination of letting Ruiz jr hold the belts, Mexican brujeria, and that big azz chick from Miami who drained his balls, and stole his power.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
          It seems like you’re just rambling on and on.

I’m not making excuses, just saying I don’t think he quit.

Body language while concussed apparently overrides what he actually said for some reason.
          Well that’s exactly why there’s a third party in there
          A fighter more often than not will say he wants to continue

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            At first I bought into the conspiracies that AJ was KO'd in sparring. Now I just think he is a mentally fragile individual, who could only prosper when everything was going to script. He keeps exposing himself as a weak-minded sap. Soon as Ruiz jumps on him again and lets them fast hands go, we're gonna see another Team AJ inquest, hear a bunch more excuses. But at least the second time around there will be no believable excuses.

Yup that’s exactly his downfall : he is very weak minded
            In that fight , he seemed to be astonished with what was happening to him

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              You have had some fun for the last few months but I’m back now to take over the reigns
              LMAO so you admit that you been hiding after AJs ass-whooping

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                LMAO so you admit that you been hiding after AJs ass-whooping
                I’m not admitting anything

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                  The ref definitely could have dona a better job.
                  Joshua got up at the count of 8, but turned his back to the ref and walked to the corner and leaned against the ropes.
                  The ref asked him if he wanted to continue and he said yes but he looked unsure. The ref asked him again and he said yes but the ref waved it off.
                  So Joshua did say he wanted to continue but the ref thought his body language was saying "no mas".
                  Fairly close, but the ref didn't think his body language was saying 'no mas'. The ref thought his body language was saying he was in no condition to continue (after being dropped four times and twice in the round, which a ref also takes into account).

If the ref did a poor job it was by giving Joshua too much time. The ref gave Joshua every opportunity to continue, and Joshua couldn't continue. But he didn't quit, he was hurt.

If the ref would have let it continue it's not improbable that he would have been violently knocked out soon after.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Joshua trying to cash out with desperate attempts to sell this fight. Joshua is going to get on his bike and gain a moral victory of going more rds than the last fight. Ruiz by tko10, Joshua wears himself out.
                    I'd been favoring Ruiz in the rematch, but I've been watching his past fights and Ruiz has a lot of defensive flaws. He takes a lot of shots in his fights.

So now I'm leaning toward Joshua. Of course, Ruiz has always won (save the MD against Parker) and was never knocked down pre-Joshua, so he's taken the shots, he's got a hell of a chin.

You're right in your analysis that Joshua tires. Big muscles are draining in boxing. It's a funny thing that a fat guy like Ruiz has more stamina than a chiseled muscle man like Joshua, but it's also a well known thing, but a thing that seems ironic to the casual observer. I watched the fight with my girlfriend and she declared the fight was rigged, essentially due to the body types.

Comment

I actually went and watched the Parker fight, and Ruiz beat the breaks off of him. Ruiz won damn near every round.

And his defense didn't look as bad as in the Hanks fight, and some other fights.

I'm still up in the air on this. But I'm leaning toward Joshua. Fat Ruiz needs to take Joshua to the deep waters, and gas him, if Ruiz has the gas. Or, spark out him early again.

Comment

Working...
                      X