Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Here Thinks Trump Will Stay in Power 2 More Years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has been against the media and it has backfired. All they do is report the negative and amplify it. None of the positive things get reported.

Plus all the gloom and doom that they have been predicting has not happened.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      you deplorable meanie who only cares about money when black millionaire celebrities like donald glover and lebron james are literally shaking in fear for their lives in trump's Amerikkka.
      I don't give a flying phuck about LeBron or Glover! Or anyone else that doesn't depend on me for support.. I still have to make a living phuck LeBron he rich as phuck... Your comment has no weight

Comment

I doubt anything will happen to him. He'll finish his term.

Comment

2 more years? 6 more years you cucks. Currently he has a positive approval rating in Florida, North Carolina, and Ohio which suggests those are all in the bag for 2020 if he doesn't do something crazy. All he needs to do is win either Pennsylvania, Nevada, Wisconsin, Colorado, or Michigan, only one of them and he's president for another 4.
          Last edited by JimRaynor; 12-24-2018, 04:19 PM.

Comment

I bet he stays another term. Trump has a large/loyal following. The more the Dems & media press Trump, the more resistant his base becomes. God forbid he gets impeached for some crazy reason during either term, wed have a civil uprising.

Comment

There has to be clear evidence of wrong doing that comes out.

Even then I’m skeptictabout Republicans doing the right thing and removing Trump from offfice. Even if he commit treasonable offenses

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                There has to be clear evidence of wrong doing that comes out.

Even then I’m skeptictabout Republicans doing the right thing and removing Trump from offfice. Even if he commit treasonable offenses
                Yeah Trump would have to do something so horrible to be removed from office by now. To use a pro wrestling term, he's "over" with his supporters. The guy would probably have to pull down his pants and whip it out during a press conference. Even then, he'd probably have to spend some time wandering around with no pants on. Then his handlers would still probably claim it was doctored up video and call it "fake news" or that someone from the Democratic party drugged him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  2 more years? 6 more years you cucks. Currently he has a positive approval rating in Florida, North Carolina, and Ohio which suggests those are all in the bag for 2020 if he doesn't do something crazy. All he needs to do is win either Pennsylvania, Nevada, Wisconsin, Colorado, or Michigan, only one of them and he's president for another 4.
                  Long Live Trump...……..Rockin':

Comment

We are in a Bear market and it may be a prolonged downturn. Trump could turn this around if he makes a deal with China to eliminate the tariffs, ends the shutdown and stops his “hands on” attempts to steer the Fed. If the first two were announced next week the market, at least short term, would rise dramatically. This would allow those who lost a bundle the last several months to regain and then flee the market. Mid to long term nothing is going to stop the bear market from running its course.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
                      Vote on whether you believe Trump will stay in power and not get indicted!
                      It's over for Drumpf! The end is near! The walls are closing in!

Comment

Working...
                      X