Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather ruined MMA, Khabib wants 50mill for his next fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather ruined MMA, Khabib wants 50mill for his next fight...

Khabib's manager says after beating Connor (who claims to have earned 50m for the Mayweather fight), that Khabib is set to be a BIGGER international star, and is looking for at least 50 to 100 mill for an MMA super fight.

I've been a big fan of this guy for a while now, but a lot of that was based on his strong work ethic and down to earth nature. The superstar talk doesn't suit him well.

What the hell? What about the Ferguson fight? I thought that was the next move.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      What the hell? What about the Ferguson fight? I thought that was the next move.
      Sucks because he has the superstar bug now. Fuegrson seems like the natural progression but the game is fuked up now and everyone reaches this hollywood level where they feel every fight needs to be a major payday.

There's talk of a GSP fight and other nonsense. Whatever happens, I hope he doesn't sit on the shelf while they argue about it.

Comment

In spite of his talent I don't think Khabib has the drawing clout yet to make those kinds of demands.

Comment

Khabibs camp is tripping.

khabib is not a draw.....he's really not

Comment

These mfers who beat the money guy keep thinking they become the money guy. Thats not how it works doe.

Not that I can blame Khabib for trying to push that narrative or for asking the UFC for big money if he actually has. But w/e he makes he'll for sure be making more.

Comment

Wasn't Khabib talking about retirement for the last year or so because of all of his injuries? If he wants big money, boxing might be the way to go for him. I doubt he can make it happen either though.

Comment

this is gonna end bad for the russian!

just take whatever fight they throw at you. make your money and bounce! khabib will never be conor. never!

Comment

There was an interview with DW posted today where he laughed of the demands made by Nurma's team. He did the same thing to Connor but Connor actually had head and could call the shots to a degree. I like Khabib a lot but he's not pulling that kinda weight.

Comment

Khabib is lucky if he gets 5 million

Comment

Working...
                    X