Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo says he wants to fight again in December. Jermall Charlo may be next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Canelo chooses Lemieux, to me it's the easier fight for him.

Comment

Would be nice to see Canelo in with Charlo.. Doubt it happens though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        Larry will go crazy and not know who to root for.

Larry just got done sucking up canelo but he's also sucked up charlo so much too

Larry will have to figure which dick he wants to suck more if they fought

LOL.. Hulkquez stood there too long while mocking Bradley. He thought he was cool too until he got smack in the face! Went back to his corner in shame haha.

Comment

Doubt it will be Charlo, Lemieux mostly likely because it is in house and so easy to make but not PPV Worthy but they will likely still do PPV but keep the budget down

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
            LOL.. Hulkquez stood there too long while mocking Bradley. He thought he was cool too until he got smack in the face! Went back to his corner in shame haha.
            lol well i don't think he meant to do that, i think the roid rage took over

he saw bradley doing it all fight and his roid rage made him angry and want to do it too, only to get popped in the face like an idiot.

Comment

Charlo won't fight worth a damn for a while and why would he? He's living off this boogeyman reputation manufactured out of thin air despite having one good wins in Williams

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                No, not for December. It's gonna be a soft touch. I know Oscar was mad that O'Sullivan got KO'd
                Yer i definately think that put a spanner in the works.
                Mow boy was meant to have won that fight.
                That's why he got paid so much more than the other fighters.
                Oscar must be furious with Spike.

Comment

It will be lemieux. They both fought on the same card and lemieuxs fight only lasted a round he didnt even break a sweat he would be ready for december vs canelo

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    They young so there's time so in the meantime we want Jermall vs Triple L.
                    Why you need GGG to tenderize Charlo and knock him out before Canelo gets his shot.
                    Typical Nelo fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      It will be lemieux. They both fought on the same card and lemieuxs fight only lasted a round he didnt even break a sweat he would be ready for december vs canelo
                      This ^. GBP pretty much signed Lemieux as a potential opponent for Canelo and haven't been particularly subtle in building towards it. I imagine they may have even tried to make it before GGG2 if Saunders hadn't spoiled the party.

Comment

Working...
                      X