Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Faces Arrest Warrant, Woman Claims He Hit Her

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
    Feel better now, after having said it? Does saying it make you feel morally superior somehow? Good for you.
    The apple doesnt fall too far from the tree. Actually most of the Mayweathers have been accused of voilence against women, even Roger.

Comment

Feel better now, after having said it? Does saying it make you feel morally superior somehow? Good for you.
      In reality the top dog of the offenses in the family is Roger. I remember that case years ago where the cops broke the door down of some apartment and Roger had some women in a chokehold and she was spitting up blood.

Comment

Did she pay him $100m, I’m sure he said he doesn’t fight for less than that

Comment

LMFAO it was a joke snowflake

Comment

I heard that the woman called him ugly-old-floyd in a verbal war...

Comment

According to Boxrec, the Mayweather Clan as a whole is undefeated against female opponents. Plus, all of their victories over women have been by stoppage...so y’all quit hatin’, dey jus keepin’ dat pimp hand strong!

*trolling*

Comment

"Like father, like son"

Comment

beating up on women, a Mayweather family tradition

Comment

Once things like this happen they always gets a little exaggerated. He probably just pulled her out of the car and threw her away. Is that ok. No but when you got money you have to know these things will happen so you have to figure out a non hands on approach. If he did punch why in the leg of all places. Maybe she was kicking as he was pulling her out by the leg but how do you get someone out of your property when they are clearly resisting. Punching a woman being a man is never ok. There is no but to that statement because there's no excuse. Just hard things to deal with when you have the fame.
                    Last edited by NickyB; 01-23-2018, 11:28 PM.

Comment

You mean Influence doesn't fall to far from the tree. Hard to be a better person then the crack smoking drug dealing parents you had growing up. I know there's no excuse for hitting women but Jr had the most influence to being a crack smoking dealer. He did a lot better than the cards he was delt. Not saying he made all the right choices but that's not all his fault.

Comment

Working...
                      X