Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Is hitting too hard at WW, feel sorry for Alexander!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My highest score was 850. That was with a flat bag though. Gloves would ave made it easier to. Keep in mind I am 50 lbs heavier then Khan. I'm impressed. Those things are harder then you think.

Comment

I've told people to look out for Khan's power at 147. He'll be hitting like a prime Hearns on steroids. In fact I see a lot of similarities between the two legends.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        I've told people to look out for Khan's power at 147. He'll be hitting like a prime Hearns on steroids. In fact I see a lot of similarities between the two legends.
        Khans going to be the Tyson of 147 fact

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

alexander is a sub par boxer and athlete.

Khan is the much more dynamic, exciting, and talented athlete/boxer.

I expect a khan win granted alexander doesnt head butt with his weird looking face and head.

Comment

Khan's lucky that machine doesn't punch back

Comment

He still gettin dropped by the likes of Diaz. Naw I'm good

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall
                  khan should focus more on his timing and accuracy than throwing those fast combos. he's so enamored with his handspeed that he just keep on popping those flashy combos but he's neglecting his timing.

those fast combos are also reducing the impact of his punches because although he throws them fast, his 2nd or 3rd or 4th punch in his combinations are arm punches. he should settle down a bit, find his opening...set up traps before he unloads his combinations.
                  And defense...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I just want him to beat Alexander. War Khan!

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                      I think khan's chin will be much better at Welterweight. We'll see if xander has the power to test his chin.

Khan needs to reunite with Ariza imo.
                      he needs to reunite with roach

hunter is awful, AWFUL

"be good for me, be good for me"

are you ****ing kidding me? what kind of mid-fight adjustments is that supposed to provide?

Comment

Working...
                      X